Solo Event 100% Not Valid

318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 β˜…β˜…
I did Episode 1 & 2 100% Threat Level 2 of Escape from Titan, and only one episode is registering with the solo event. πŸ˜•

Comments

• Alexlaverdad1Alexlaverdad1 Member Posts: 4 β˜…
    edited May 2023
    318Chubz said:

I did Episode 1 & 2 100% Threat Level 2 of Escape from Titan, and only one episode is registering with the solo event. πŸ˜•

you didnt do threat level1 level 2 dont know why though,try restarting the game or doing it one more time
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    (assuming this is an Alt.Acct of yours)
    Did you just reach Uncollected on this Acct in last couple weeks ?
    AFTER having already explored Week-1 on Threat Level 2 ??

Objectives only count if you had already had the Objective available for you at the time you completed the quests.

Doesn’t register retroactively (although nagging Support will sometimes result in them giving in and giving you the rewards anyways).
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 β˜…β˜…

Objectives only count if you had already had the Objective available for you at the time you completed the quests.

Doesn’t register retroactively (although nagging Support will sometimes result in them giving in and giving you the rewards anyways).

Yes, I explored Week 1 while Proven, and reached Conqueror.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…
    318Chubz said:

Yes, I explored Week 1 while Proven, and reached Conqueror.
    redoing a single path again (old one) might solve the issue mostly when shifting to titles
    if it didnt get the issue resolved, send a support ticket, they will for sure solve your issue mate