Now I’m stuck on 5.24… bruh … tips?

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
Hi y’all. Just posted that I needed help on 5.2.3. But this quest is killing me. I need help. It would mean a lot for tips. Thanks :)

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,444 Guardian
    Apoc, easy game easy life.

AA or any nuke will get you through too
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

Hi y’all. Just posted that I needed help on 5.2.3. But this quest is killing me. I need help. It would mean a lot for tips. Thanks :)

5.2.3 and 5.2.4 you can just bludgeon your way through with d.o.t/mega damage champs if you're going the Skill Issue route, or just bring buff-free champs and eat the class disadvantage in 3 and play stun-immune style in 4 with basically anyone.

In general, perfect your intercept and backdrafts starting here, as you'll not get far relying on parrystunhit.

Good luck
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★

OMG! I'm on the exact same quest hehe
    I think you will just have to get rid of the constant parrying as it's become a habit for me to parry and attack, but if I do that I will get hit in the face. Learning to medium intercept really helps also. The 5% regen is not that bad as your champions should be outdamaging it. I'm just gonna try a lot (:
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    If you have a white magneto, his prefight will bypass masochism

Also, know that the storm boss has caltrops. Bleed immune or someone like omega red , omega sentinel , ultron would be good for that.
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★

If you have a white magneto, his prefight will bypass masochism

Also, know that the storm boss has caltrops. Bleed immune or someone like omega red , omega sentinel , ultron would be good for that.

I have omega sentinel :) she would be crazy helpful for caltrops :)
    I’ll just use my r1 5* mags. Thanks sisters :)
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Member Posts: 130

If stuck here you are kinda new and getting in to it. I suggest you search mcoc noob on yourube for easy path and conpletion guides. Since you didnt post roster it is hard to suggest. But you got this. Take the time and plan it out

If stuck here you are kinda new and getting in to it. I suggest you search mcoc noob on yourube for easy path and conpletion guides. Since you didnt post roster it is hard to suggest. But you got this. Take the time and plan it out
    I’ll post my roster. No worries.

• Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    Nice roster there, One thing that is pretty crucial for this quest is you need a bleed-immune champion, the boss has a node where every time you DASH BACKWARDS you are inflicted with a BLEED debuff, I used a 5* warlock to beat the boss, he worked pretty well. If you can use Quake really well, I suggest upgrading that 4* one, she will beat every defender without getting hit once, that is if you can play her. I suggest watching a few videos on how to quake and shake. Valkerie will also do well in this node, just hit the block and don't stun them. Also, go for mystic/science duel class crystals and try to get a doom, the doom cycle with shred through these defenders. Good luck!!
    I’ve decided to upgrade quake! I will be learning the quake and shake method as I’ve watched videos about this stupid quest. Thank sisters. Wish me luck!