**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to arena rank rewards?

FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
Is there a delay in giving out the rank rewards for the featured arena today? The Completed Arena screen is showing my score and rank, but no rewards have been delivered. They are usually out by now.

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    same here
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    I received mine hours ago
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Agreed!!! They said “ALL CURRENT ARENAS”?!?! Which to me and normal understanding ppl means “this current arena”. They sent that out Wednesday. Seen so many that got rank rewards 12hrs ago, yet I still having nothing?? And looking at rank for past arena shows the sam old 3-4yrs out of date whack dam rewards?!?! Where are my rewards?? Also, am I getting updated rank rewards line clearly stated in in game message about “all current arenas”??? Come the hell on. Ridiculous as always
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @KabamJax - any word on this? Leaderboard shows that I am rank 281, but no rewards yet. What is going on?
  • Plinius_69Plinius_69 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike @""Kabam Zibiit"

Hi in the Destroyer arena (Drax) I am nr 1269 and i received no rewards yet, not even for the 61-100% group. Are they still coming?

Thx for replying

• The team is aware of the issue and is working on getting rewards sent out to anyone who is missing them.
  • WayoverWayover Posts: 31
    I haven’t gotten my arena rewards for Destroyer. I put up 14.1M points
    My game name is: Wayover my head
    Pictures attached:

👍
    @Kabam Zibiit - Thanks for the update!
  • WayoverWayover Posts: 31
    Just got my arena rewards. Thank you
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    How can we be this many comments in, without anyone making a single joke about the Drax rewards being Invisible?