**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fastest way to clear this?

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Arena probably
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    I just put together a guardians team and auto ran Apocrathy and threat level 1,2,3 until it was completed.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 472 ★★
    Use any synergy with GOTG and clear lower tier quest.. those with 1 energy ..
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    RTTL, very first path. Fill the team with guardians and autofight it a bunch of times.

• Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★

Take 5 champs from this list and do lower difficulty content or may Road to the Labyrinth Quest
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Unbelievable how many are in that list.
    I’ve been using very obvious ones like Nebula, but just how are some of these others involved ?

Friends of friends of friends (or enemies).

Avengers, OK, teamed up against Thanos.

Mutants/X-Men ??

Spider heroes ? as well as stretching that further into the villains of Spider ???

Symbiotes ?? I assume there is something there, and thus including all (or a lot of) different Symbiotes as if somehow all of them would apply towards GotG too ?? (aka Venom ?)

I’m sure someone can come along and point out Comics ties, but seems like a stretch to me that so many have Synergies.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Turn off game.

Go outside and enjoy
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Back Issues -> Waining Moon -> First episode -> Pick a 6* Guardian of Galaxy -> Beat 3* Drax -> Rinse and Repeat for 350 points

Credits: Rich The Man