Where are the asguardians and alpha flight members

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
It still blows my mind that we are missing so many crucial characters from these categories.
From the asguardians and other thor related characters we are missing...
1)Sif
2)Balder
3)Volstagg
4)Fandral
5)Hogun
6)Beta Ray Bill
7)Ymir
8)Surtur
9)Enchantress
10)Skurge
11)Bor
12)Frigga
13)the destroyer armor
14)Valkyrie (Classic)
15)Maliketh

And somehow we still only have 2 members of alpha flight why don't we have other members such as
1) Snowbird
2) Vindicator
3) Box
4) Shaman
5) Marina
6) Puck
7/8) Aurora and Northstar
9) Nemesis

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Two Alpha Flight champs are coming this Year on the Canadian celebration month. Hold your anger
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Maybe because the game only adds 2 characters a month for a total of 24 a year. And there are ALOT of popular characters still missing. We only have around 275 total. Out of THOUSANDS. Calm down. They'll get here when they get here.

It's only 250 as of June. And we're only getting 23 a year since they only do one in December most of the recent years.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Vindicator and Guardian is one and the same.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    We have a pretty deep roster in comparison to other games. I personally don't want to for example double the champ influx to the game if it's going to potentially make it less stable than it already is. Current formula is fine, just wish they'd stop doing like 3 versions of the same character and focus on more original ones.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Maybe because the game only adds 2 characters a month for a total of 24 a year. And there are ALOT of popular characters still missing. We only have around 275 total. Out of THOUSANDS. Calm down. They'll get here when they get here.

The Marvel universe is vast and seemingly endless with Heroes and Villains

Vindicator and Guardian is one and the same.

I think they meant the new Vindicator who is Guardian's wife
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    All I want to know is where is Galactus Herald Aunt May. She needs to be in the game.

It still blows my mind that we are missing so many crucial characters from these categories.
    1)Sif
    2)Balder
    3)Volstagg
    4)Fandral
    5)Hogun
    6)Beta Ray Bill
    7)Ymir
    8)Surtur
    9)Enchantress
    10)Skurge
    11)Bor
    12)Frigga
    13)the destroyer armor
    14)Valkyrie (Classic)
    15)Maliketh

And somehow we still only have 2 members of alpha flight why don't we have other members such as
    1) Snowbird
    2) Vindicator
    3) Box
    4) Shaman
    5) Marina
    6) Puck
    9) Nemesis

You're not wrong, I would like all those characters in the game, but they're not just going to release them just because.

They have a set schedule on themed events as well as tie in Champs to Marvel movies, so they're not just going to dump a whole bunch of characters without a reason.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    I'm all for adding obscure or less well known characters who are awesome* (It's why I voted Blue Marvel in the Summoner's Choice first year and White Tiger this year), but tbh, I wouldn't want most of those Asgardians. Skurge, Sif, BRB, Malekith and comics Valkyrie, fine. But I don't see the need for the Warriors 3 (they're in Future Fight and are all just meh), Bor, Frigga or Surtur and Ymir. I'm also not fussed about any Alpha Flight members on that list outside Snowbird, Shaman, Vindicator or Aurora.

*I'd also take Dr Spectrum, Nighthawk, Firestar, White Fox, Dark Angel, Killpower, Puma, Snowguard, Blazing Skull...
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Who cares about Alpha Flight, the asguardians are much more popular.

Ive been asking for some in ur list for quite a while, but i gotta say i never thought of the Destroyer Armor, and that intrigues me, maybe a way cooler sentinel
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
    SuelGames said:

Who cares about Alpha Flight, the asguardians are much more popular.

Ive been asking for some in ur list for quite a while, but i gotta say i never thought of the Destroyer Armor, and that intrigues me, maybe a way cooler sentinel

Alpha Flight has some cool members. From a gameplay perspective though it'd be nice to have more than 2 members of the "Alpha Flight" tag and they could get some cool new synergies.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

1)Sif
    2)Balder
    3)Volstagg
    4)Fandral
    5)Hogun
    6)Beta Ray Bill
    7)Ymir
    8)Surtur
    9)Enchantress
    10)Skurge
    11)Bor
    12)Frigga
    13)the destroyer armor
    14)Valkyrie (Classic)
    15)Maliketh

1) Snowbird
    2) Vindicator
    3) Box
    4) Shaman
    5) Marina
    6) Puck
    9) Nemesis

I'm hopeful we could get Shaman this year.
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★
    edited May 2023
    🗣️ PREACH!! TALK THAT TALK

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

It's only 250 as of June. And we're only getting 23 a year since they only do one in December most of the recent years.
    23+random new trophy champ = 24