**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Miike’s Revenge with Relics?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
Since relics can now be used in story content, can anyone confirm/ has done Miike’s Revenge with a relic attached to cyclops? I’d hate to do the event and find it doesn’t.

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I did it a while ago, before relics were a thing so I can’t say either way to be honest. I can enquire
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I think the better question is why would u want to do that outdated content when those rewards clearly don't hold up with the current game economy
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    when relics were announced, I inquired, and was told they were fair game of the challenges assuming the content let them in (which includes labyrinth).

I did all the challenges they were allowed before relics except for starload... might be doing that in a week given how I'm filling up on expiring items / finished pretty much everything else (just the EOP 1 gold challenge left too... only reason I might do that first instead is won't need as many health potions, and if ascension is around the corner, that might be relevant for the starlord challenge).
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

I think the better question is why would u want to do that outdated content when those rewards clearly don't hold up with the current game economy

I literally have nothing left to do except the LoL challenges and Loki and Miike one. Everything else is 100%, and since there’s no BG right now anyways . . .
  • Options
    edited May 2023

You shouldn't have anything to worry about here. Relics are not Champions, and shouldn't affect the requirements for the Challenge.

Dont trust him. This „info“ is his revenge 2.0 🤣
    My biggest fear was being trolled by Kabam Miike. Never fear, though, I can confirm that it does work with relics. I recorded my last fight with him just in case something went wrong. https://youtu.be/xvFZjo5PgG0

It took 41 revives, but mission accomplished.

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    @willrun4adonut you finally did it! Still took an entire post devoted to cyclops though 😂

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2292988#Comment_2292988
  • Options
    I have something special planned for tomorrow, but I was hoping no one would remember that post. 🤫