**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run times

Are the times posted anywhere? I see I missed it but Id like to know how close I was.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I did 68 minutes and missed out
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I know many on the list, they did 64 minutes.

And no one as expected is on the list that ran into the stupid maintenance and lagging.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I did 68 minutes and missed out
    Im miss to. Im Think it wash. Arund 1.6.
  • I know Brian Grant made it in 66 minutes and his name is like half way on the list
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    1:04. Ranked 28.

A friend of mine did 1:05 and ranked 41.
    I think t was around 1h7-1hr8
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Seems all the times were under 1:07
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    1:09 didn't make the cut
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    63 min 47 sec ranked 17th
  • Couple seconds under 1:07 and placed 67th
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Nobody got under an hour, top spot was 1:01, my 1:05:58 got like 64th
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    edited November 2017
    danielmath wrote: »

Doesn't surprise me that people lied about their times on the YouTubes and Line chats.

I'd really like to see the time separation by seconds as this might have been the closest spread from 1st to 100th.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited November 2017

Doesn't surprise me that people lied about their times on the YouTubes and Line chats.

I'd really like to see the time seperation by seconds as this might have been the closest spread form 1st to 100th.

People lie constantly. Some to troll. Others to discourage competition from even trying. This time around it was the magical 53 min run that everyone talked about .. which anyone who did this event knew immediately was nonsense.

The times were extremely close. I can tell you for a fact that 11th and 14th were separated by <10 seconds.
  • Any idea about cut off for the monthly event ?
    Arund 4 huers and 20. Minut.
  • Crazy how placement is separated by seconds. Really confident on my time tho and got it. Did close to 64 min landed 21st
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

I'd really like to see the time separation by seconds as this might have been the closest spread from 1st to 100th.

Ya someone in my alliance got 1st, using starky with blade and all synergies, which was the best possible team for this event, and he got 1:01
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    An ally member got it at 1:08 so I think some are fibbing about their times lol I got 1:12 tho & missed. Had to have iPhone 8(7’s aren’t cutting it no more) or X & NO masteries in defense & max attack masteries with triple boosts boosts
  • vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited November 2017
    An ally member got it at 1:08 so I think some are fibbing about their times lol I got 1:12 tho & missed. Had to have iPhone 8(7’s aren’t cutting it no more) or X & NO masteries in defense & max attack masteries with triple boosts boosts

I got it with iPhone 6S Plus, flawless SL run with no defense masteries (and 3 on utils too) and came at 95, but it’s still possible.
    This has to be one of the tightest challenge runs in terms of cutoff timings.

Top guy at 61 minutes, last few getting at 68-70 mins.
  • Why am I not on leader board for blade run when I did it in 4.18
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Fyi the list is NOT sorted by time. Lagacy got a Hela for top5 but he's way lower in the list
  • He didn’t...? He just had screenshots from someone that did
    Supershane wrote: »
    Why am I not on leader board for blade run when I did it in 4.18

Cause 4:18 is too long?
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Fyi the list is NOT sorted by time. Lagacy got a Hela for top5 but he's way lower in the list

Fyi, the list IS sorted by time.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

iphone 7+ and iphone 8/8+/X pre/post fight load screens are literally the same (load screens = the time it takes from clicking fight until the 2 champs meet in the middle, and the time it takes on the KO screen to click to continue and regain the ability to move on the path).

i'm not sure why the 3 new iphones with a more powerful chip than the 7+ load fights in the same ~5 seconds pre-fight and ~3 seconds post-fight, but they do.

youtube is littered with fights by people with iphone 7+. mvinceable for one. if you have an iphone 8 or higher, it's very easy to compare the load times. they are the same.

maybe in time the 7+ will fall behind, but for mcoc load times it hasn't happened yet.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    xNig wrote: »
    Supershane wrote: »
    Why am I not on leader board for blade run when I did it in 4.18

Cause 4:18 is too long?
    Acanthus wrote: »

Fyi, the list IS sorted by time.

nvm
    68 minutes and 25 seconds is what I did and I missed it. One death looks like it cost me
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    68 minutes and 25 seconds is what I did and I missed it. One death looks like it cost me
    better luck next time. Im wuld trying in the event. Ther com in. Next much.

Didn’t know Jane foster was stun immune. Should have waited to do my run