Options

Paragon crystals not paying out properly

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
So again you’re going to tell me some of our paragon crystals are not bugged @kabamjax @Kabam Miike. It clearly shows I opened 5 crystals but only shows 4 champs. So where did the other go. Also my points only went up by 3200 instead of 4000. Definitely will not be buying anymore either. 143 crystals and 0 7 stars. This crystal has been a rip off.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My bet is one of the crystals was a max sig.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 754 ★★★
    Wish the drop rates were what they actually claim to be
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,193 ★★★★★
    That’s been a thing forever but does not mean you did not get the champ.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,175 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

My bet is one of the crystals was a max sig.

It still shows the champ before you hit convert on max sig crystals.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Yeah the drops rates do seem a little fishy i feel like with as many people as it is saying that opened up hundreds and not a single 7 star the chances of that even if it is 1% for a 7* is pretty unlikely
  • Options
    Anly said:

Yeah the drops rates do seem a little fishy i feel like with as many people as it is saying that opened up hundreds and not a single 7 star the chances of that even if it is 1% for a 7* is pretty unlikely
    Explain the people that got a 7* the first try then or within the first few? It’s 1%, the odds are NOT in your favor
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,175 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

They're always fishy when you don't get what you want. When you do get what you want then all the sudden it isn't fishy anymore.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    opened 6 and got 5 4* and 1 5*. this crystal is a scam