**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Can’t claim alliance rewards

DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
I can’t seem to claim the alliance milestones for the 7* event even though I’ve contributed points AND my timer for the wait just ran out? Any idea what I’m supposed to do here?

Comments

• Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Deepworld said:

I can’t seem to claim the alliance milestones for the 7* event even though I’ve contributed points AND my timer for the wait just ran out? Any idea what I’m supposed to do here?

I had mine show after waiting a little while so you should be able to claim it soon hopefully before the event ends, if not ticket it.
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    Anly said:

Deepworld said:

I had mine show after waiting a little while so you should be able to claim it soon hopefully before the event ends, if not ticket it.
    Thanks for the response. How long did you have to wait? I’m just kinda waiting on claiming rewards to do the last few lanes of shooting stars before the event ends.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Deepworld said:

Anly said:

Deepworld said:

Thanks for the response. How long did you have to wait? I’m just kinda waiting on claiming rewards to do the last few lanes of shooting stars before the event ends.
    Another option is to buy one more Paragon crystal. That has worked for everyone pretty immediately. Otherwise I think it’s usually around half an hour before the system figures it out on its own.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Deepworld said:

Anly said:

Deepworld said:

Maybe a couple hours, i wasnt paying attention to the time but it was within the same day but i think some people have had to wait longer.
  • Options
    crysstcrysst Posts: 42
    i cannot claim the ally 7* celebration , afther the time pass out i buy and open not 1 but 2 paragon crystals, the last units i had and still cant claim reward

• Options
    I play this game over 6 years and kabam still find new ways to dissapoint me
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,961 Guardian

• Options
    I restart the game over 15 times, i log out and log in 3 times, i open 2 paragon crystal and already past 20 minutes, why that timer was set at minutes and seconds, if not working? why need to wait aditional time afther the orginal time pass
  • Options
    over 5 hours past , and i still cant claim milestone rewards. Kabam what a **** game you have?
  • Options
    JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    I was finally able To claim a milestone but only the current one I was at and not any before. Anyone else have this issue?