Options

No Goblin / Ock in top 12 Champs Poll

2»

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    But hey, you totally screwed up, Doc Oc is the best utility champ in the game, Green goblin has the best prestige.
    But it’s fine, you are sorry. Nothing but apologize since it cost nothing, but it change nothing too. Once again
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »

you can change the name of the crystal to top 13 champion crystal, while adding and poll for champions we forgot about

I like this idea
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They forgot Ronan too. He's a very old champ. People may not care just noticed it.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    They forgot Ronan too. He's a very old champ. People may not care just noticed it.

No they didn't. The ROL champs were not included.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hey All,

So, I talked to the team about this, and it looks like there were some mistakes with the polls. The Tech Pool is missing a few Champs, including Doc Oc, Green Goblin, and Howard. Unfortunately, while you guys pointed this out to us fairly quickly, it was too late. It is not possible for us to add more options to the poll after it has been launched, and if we were to restart it with the new options, we would have to reset every poll, which have seen over eighty thousand votes already cast.

This was our bad, and we're really sorry that we can't fix it at this time.

So, @Kabam Miike can we maybe get a free crystal that includes a 3* or 4* version of the omitted champs as a gesture of goodwill?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Let's be honest it's a pointless thing anyway as it won't hit the 1mil mark.

I wish it would, but being realistic, it will not happen.
  • Options
    LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    IanMoone wrote: »
    GG is being added to premiums tomorrow and Doc ock on dec 5th so makes perfect sense to keep them out

They have Mephisto and Morningstar in there and they are not in premium crystals so im gonna have to say that reason makes no sense
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    So delete it and start it again. If people care, and early voters likely do, they will vote again.
  • Options
    Just replace the lowest scoring Tech champ with Doc Ock
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Litfin wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    GG is being added to premiums tomorrow and Doc ock on dec 5th so makes perfect sense to keep them out

They have Mephisto and Morningstar in there and they are not in premium crystals so im gonna have to say that reason makes no sense

Before they explained my reason made sense lol
  • Options
    Kabam always finds a way to mess up everything they do! The workplace over there must be like a all day party and we are lucky that anything gets done at all. So I suppose we should be grateful that they manage to get 60% of stuff done correctly. It's not like they are a $800M. company or anything. Oh wait , they are!
  • Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    @Kabam Miike just put Green Goblin in everyone wants him.....
  • Options
    I think...
  • Options
    How do you vote I haven't
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Hey All,

So, I talked to the team about this, and it looks like there were some mistakes with the polls. The Tech Pool is missing a few Champs, including Doc Oc, Green Goblin, and Howard. Unfortunately, while you guys pointed this out to us fairly quickly, it was too late. It is not possible for us to add more options to the poll after it has been launched, and if we were to restart it with the new options, we would have to reset every poll, which have seen over eighty thousand votes already cast.

Seems like even you can’t find any sense with classify green goblin and doc oct as tech...
    same thing in act 5.2. Every chapter has a boss of the same class that get advantage.
    Chapter 3.1: Mordo boss = mystic advantage
    Chapter 3.2: Ducky boss = tech advantage.
    Chapter 3.3: Rogue boss = mutant advantage
    Chapter 3.4: Hyperion boss = cosmic advantage
    Chapter 3.5: BPCW boss = skill advantage
    Chapter 3.6: Green goblin boss = science advantage???
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Hey All,

Ever have one of those years?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I think making sure a POLL is not missing any champ is a rocket science, and it is something too much to ask for to the development team, we get it.

Probably giving out a free 4* Doc Oc to all players during Thanksgiving is NOT a rocket science and I suppose no one in the development team can screw this one up, right? :)
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Hey All,

I’m sure we all understand the difficulty of simply recasting a poll with all the champs included. No worries.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 634 ★★★
    To Miiike

Doc Oc and Green Gob are popular champions.
    Why not to include them in the special crystal as number 13 and 14 ?