**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the BG shards limit and when is store update coming?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
I read the announcement and it says SOON, but does it mean next season, mid season, before it starts. Is there a tentative date other than SOON yet?

What is the BG shard/store currency limit? I heard it is either 90k or 150k and I really do not want to lose them because I reach the limit.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    150k trophy token limit
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

I read the announcement and it says SOON, but does it mean next season, mid season, before it starts. Is there a tentative date other than SOON yet?

What is the BG shard/store currency limit? I heard it is either 90k or 150k and I really do not want to lose them because I reach the limit.
    Thanks.

Soon means soon.

And if you're referring to how many shards you can get weekly its 30k with varying prices for different progression levels
  • Options

150k trophy token limit

Thank you.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Thanks.

Soon means soon.

And if you're referring to how many shards you can get weekly its 30k with varying prices for different progression levels
    I meant the limit that I can store/hoard.

Like Glory has 15k limit.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

Thanks.

Soon means soon.

I meant the limit that I can store/hoard.

Like Glory has 15k limit.
    Ah okay, i had no idea there was a trophy tokens limit