Options

Jane Foster and Dr Strange buff

AzdefAzdef Posts: 152
Greetings Kabam,
Are there plans to buff either of them in the near future? I know Jane Foster got "buffed" but you know,I mean a real BUFF.

And yes before you guys ask....Thanks to the featured crystals ,I've almost maxed out my 6* Jane Foster and halfway there with Dr Strange.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,697 Guardian
    The only thing I'd like to see for Jane is either a) her sig extends stun a tiny amount, or b)Jane has her numbers bumped up a bit because hitting a non-stunned enemy does almost no damage.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Dr Strange is one of the most powerful avengers, yet his character in game sucks. He needs a serious buff.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Stop spamming
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Dr Strange is one of the most powerful avengers, yet his character in game sucks. He needs a serious buff.

They nerfed him back in 12.0 because he was supposedly too powerful but there are so many champions now that are more powerful than he was pre-nerf that it would really be nice if they did revisit him.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    I’ve been asking for over a year now for a buff to strange. Look through like 4 of my last 12 posts in history. The good doctor is meme tier and has been since 12.0