Missing battleground objectives

Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
Is anyone missing battleground objectives? Mine just shows timer that it will refresh after 1d 23hrs. Haven’t played a single BG match yet.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Same here.
    Happened in two previous seasons too for me.
    First set of objectives missing when season starts 🙁
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Member Posts: 77
    That’s a good idea cause then we won’t have this problem and it doesn’t matter cause you can’t complete the objectives if bgs isn’t running
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Surprise surprise

• QuickstarQuickstar Member Posts: 18
    I am also missing the battle grounds objectives
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★★
    Amazing it’s happening again…. Bad look
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Member Posts: 140 ★★
    Main account doesn’t have them, but my alt (which I don’t use for BG) does.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    Same here
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Compensation.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Also missing
  • SmellyteleSmellytele Member Posts: 17
    Mine are missing as well.
  • WillsilverWillsilver Member Posts: 63
    So Kabam just chose to let this slide?
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Member Posts: 108
    Objectives are here now after the refresh… problem fixed 👀
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    This is extremely frustrating. For those that forgot or weren't around, this exact same thing happened back in Season 5.

Kabam ended up giving everyone the tokens. While that is nice, the Summoners that weren't affected get double the tokens. I wouldn't be surprised if they simple do that again, which in my opinion, is lazy and not fair. 1200 tokens may not be a lot but every bit counts. Please put in the work to make it right and not let this happen a 3rd time.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/327486/bg-objectives/p2
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 247 ★★★

This is extremely frustrating. For those that forgot or weren't around, this exact same thing happened back in Season 5.

Kabam ended up giving everyone the tokens. While that is nice, the Summoners that weren't affected get double the tokens. I wouldn't be surprised if they simple do that again, which in my opinion, is lazy and not fair. 1200 tokens may not be a lot but every bit counts. Please put in the work to make it right and not let this happen a 3rd time.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/327486/bg-objectives/p2

I mean it definitely happened in season 6 too and they did nothing, season 7 I believe I had the objectives first time round but others might not have. And then there was season 2-4 too which it happened....they haven't put in any fix so far so wouldn't hold breath
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    Are we going to get the 800 tokens we missed with the objectives not available? Not that they do a whole lot, but allowing this to slip through just sets a precedent to not properly compensate for bugs that benefit the player base. Somewhere down the line I’m sure something bigger will happen and I’m not one who’s willing to sit by and get screwed over by the game. Also the rest of BG compensation from season 7 has not even been revisited. Any updates on this @kabamjax
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 738 ★★★★
    Any updates on this? I missed some today, 2 days ago, and all of them on the first day.
  • PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Member Posts: 29
    Yes , last cycle we missed all 3 , 1000 tokens worth of missions for active players
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    New season. Same bugs. Since season 1. Ha. Some things never change
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

New season. Same bugs. Since season 1. Ha. Some things never change

I’m convinced it will never be fixed.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Are we going to get 1200 bg tokens or not?
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience on this one.

The game team is still trying to sort out why some players are receiving the first set of solo objectives, while others are not. It's an issue we saw in Season 5, and for some reason it happened again with this season.

We're looking at how to make up for the missing Trophy Tokens, and are likely going to send 1,200x Trophy Tokens to all accounts, as was the case in Season 5. It looks like we're targeting having this sent out by the end of the week! If anything changes, I'll let you know.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team is still trying to sort out why some players are receiving the first set of solo objectives, while others are not. It's an issue we saw in Season 5, and for some reason it happened again with this season.

We're looking at how to make up for the missing Trophy Tokens, and are likely going to send 1,200x Trophy Tokens to all accounts, as was the case in Season 5. It looks like we're targeting having this sent out by the end of the week! If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the update! Hope the game team can find the issue and fix it for good.
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I do appreciate the response but it hasn't just been season 5 and this one, it has been most seasons, season 5 was just the only other one there has been a response on it. There have been posts at the start of seasons 2-4 too at least and at least one of 6 or 7.

• MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    This is a reoccurring thing 😂
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Thanks for 1200bg tokens!