**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Contacting Kabam

I am trying to change my email address. I no longer have access to it. I have tried to submit a ticket because I am not receiving my rewards for the Event Quest Escape from Titian but it says I have to verify it in my email. I cannot contact Kabam because there is no email address or any way of contacting them. What is their email address or phone number? I can’t submit a ticket, I can’t email them, I can’t call them, I can’t change my email address because there’s no method of contact between myself and kabam. How am I supposed to receive my rewards if I can’t contact Kabam?

Comments

• AwesomeGuyAwesomeGuy Posts: 3

• lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 37
    Try a search for Kabam contact on the web, you may find a 604 area code (Canada).
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Open a ticket under your new email address to get it going. In the details explain what your old email address was and why you can't access it. They'll ask you questions to validate it was your old email address. For instance, what email are you using for your game account.
  • AwesomeGuyAwesomeGuy Posts: 3
    That’s the thing, I can’t submit a ticket because I need to verify the ticket in the email address that I don’t have access to. So I can’t submit a ticket at all. It won’t process unless it’s verified through email
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

That’s the thing, I can’t submit a ticket because I need to verify the ticket in the email address that I don’t have access to. So I can’t submit a ticket at all. It won’t process unless it’s verified through email

Make a new email and submit the ticket through the new email.