**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I can save myself time by waiting on the SQ til week 5?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
The week 5 objectives are to complete specific sidequest paths based on clues given.

It sounds to me that if I rush to 100% the SQ now, I’ll be left to rerun a yet-to-be-announced number of paths in week 5.

If I wait until Wednesday to see the objectives, I can potentially run those paths once on the way to 100% exploration.

(For what it’s worth, I already 100%ed weeks 1 and 2 in difficulties 3, 4 and 5. I did a single pass through weeks 3 and 4. Usually I reserve the SQ for hero use days)

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,137 ★★★
    Whatever keeps you going
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    You can if you want to I guess. We have no way of knowing what the special objectives will entail. For all you know itll make it even more grindy.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

You can if you want to I guess. We have no way of knowing what the special objectives will entail. For all you know itll make it even more grindy.

“ In the 5th week of this Escape from Titan, Summoners will receive an additional set of Solo Objectives. These objectives will require Summoners to use clues to fight through specific paths in the first 4 weeks of the event to receive additional rewards!”

This was all we were told. I’m gonna run the outside paths and save the zigzagging. Hopefully that’s a good middle ground.