Options

Why hasn’t this ever fixed fixed

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 754 ★★★
I don’t understand why when you apply a passive stun to a champ it pushes you back twice as far. I feel like this is done just to mess with timing.

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    Sometimes when the AI purifies a stun debuff, they dash back. I'm assuming that because there is a small window of time between the stun being purified and StormX's passive stun applying, the passive stun is applied mid dash-back. Hence giving you the impression of being pushed back
  • Options
    Nope it just straight pushes me clear back. There is no dash by the opponent.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,782 Guardian

I did not experience it pushing me way back in my tests against Crit monkeys natural purify
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I did not experience it pushing me way back in my tests against Crit monkeys natural purify

It must have something to do with node interaction. This was in AQ with a masochism modifier.

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 526 ★★★

Pikolu said:

It must have something to do with node interaction. This was in AQ with a masochism modifier.

@Pikolu try now
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,782 Guardian

Pikolu said:

@Pikolu try now
    My alliance isn't running masochism in AQ, so idk why you're asking me to try it there.