**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adam Warlock 6* crystals...oddities

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
So, I've been playing the game for over 6 years. I've spend thousands of dollars on crystals and am a good customer to Kabam.

There is something odd about the drop rate of this Adam Warlock crystal. I've never seen so many 3* and 4* since I've been rolling these features. I also know that typically it's easier to get the previous champ as a 6* in this crystal.

Well, I rolled a lot of these and I can say that it seems a bit rigged or something has changed...and to the worst. For those of you that say RNG, trust me, something has changed that is different from previous times. Anyways, I'm pretty much done with crystals. I'd recommend people not to roll them. I don't plan on it and Kabam can expect less money from me and hopefully others on these.

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Drop rate was worst it has ever been for me. Only feature I’ve saved up for and all trash.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    R, meet N and G.

Low probability to happen but it can, as you have proven.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    There's really no way to actually prove those drop rares are wrong because it's all random.
    At the end of the day those crystals are simply for those who want to get champions the easy way as well as a way to get them to buy units since it's highly unlikely for someone who grinds their hard earning units from arena to waste for crystals like those
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    People are still opening those instead of paragons?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    🤡
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,729 ★★★★

People are still opening those instead of paragons?

It's still random.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    People still open crystals that aren't mythic nexus or 6* nexus?
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

So, I've been playing the game for over 6 years. I've spend thousands of dollars on crystals and am a good customer to Kabam.

There is something odd about the drop rate of this Adam Warlock crystal. I've never seen so many 3* and 4* since I've been rolling these features. I also know that typically it's easier to get the previous champ as a 6* in this crystal.

Well, I rolled a lot of these and I can say that it seems a bit rigged or something has changed...and to the worst. For those of you that say RNG, trust me, something has changed that is different from previous times. Anyways, I'm pretty much done with crystals. I'd recommend people not to roll them. I don't plan on it and Kabam can expect less money from me and hopefully others on these.

This is why I call them crack crystals. Looking for that high. I think people should have to be over 18 to even purchase them. Legalalized child gambling.