**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best featured Skill

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I want to rank one of these champs and possibly use an AG (if I don’t naturally awaken them). My main focus is BG and story content. Which is the better champ?

Best featured Skill 59 votes

Kate
50%
RaganatorHort4bassalaIceBobbyHoadyOZSbkruebHungaryHippoCtfz35Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqBeastDad[Deleted User]AzenstarAnlyJenskeDFinal_OrderJT_SupremeUltragamerLacerosRedPantyNight 30 votes
Daniel Brühl
49%
KeonexzuffySw0rdMasterJChanceH9IvarTheBonelessLuke9523Ewell65SSS69IamFlashJLSpideyFunkoGiantwalrus56qartweliHeir_of_thanosFerahgoRIBKAZZEggs3_0GeopallyThePredator1001CyrillFromTulawillrun4adonutSir_Globalot 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    edited May 2023
    If used properly, Kate and her coldsnap is a beast. If you go with her then I'd take her to at least sig 100 for the extra Dialed in passive and the bonus potency to her trick arrows, but for BGs her sig isn't the most useful aside from the pause you get from hitting their block. She does take a lot of practice and it can be annoying when time doesn't slow down for her. She also currently has a lot of bugs, so that is something to keep in mind. Her greatest perk imo is the coldsnap is a passive DoT so it gets around Masochism and skill shruggers but don't try it against Hulk Rags :)

I have yet to use Zemo myself, so I couldn't say which one is better. I'd just mess around with both and rank up whichever one you like more. Both are great on attack and can be annoying on defense.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 55
    Kate
    Kate Bishop. She is probably the best or second best champ in the crystal, between her and Fantman. Kate is super good tho, passive Dot, annoying on defense, and some nice utility
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Kate
    Zemo is noodle. Kate is incredible!
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 820 ★★★★
    Kate
    If you want a bg nuke go with Kate. Her coldsnap takes down opponents fast. If you want a defender Zemo’s probably better there.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 353 ★★★
    Kate
    Lpoo said:

I want to rank one of these champs and possibly use an AG (if I don’t naturally awaken them). My main focus is BG and story content. Which is the better champ?

She has got to be one of my favourite champs. Absolutely nukes small and large healthpools alike. She's a much better champ than Zemo and it's a no brainer.
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Kate
    Kate is better on offense and defense. Doesn't mean zemo is bad cuz he's amazing but Kate is a bit better
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Daniel Brühl
    How is Kate better in defense? I haven’t gotten a single kill yet in tier 4 war with my R4 Kate. 🤣
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Kate
    Zemo is pretty overrated, I have him awakened and I think Kate is better
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Daniel Brühl
    I love Zemo over Kate but are great it just comes down to personal preference
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Kate
    Kate is definitely the better battlegrounds attacker. She kills opponents so fast once you get the coldsnap up, but there is a little bit of practice that you need with the perfect release.

Zemo would be the better defender, but overall, I prefer Kate. She handles short fights and long fights with ease and she has amazing damage with some good utility