**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam! why don't you let me play battlegrounds?

Vegas_babyVegas_baby Posts: 15
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Matchmaking is completely broken for the second season in a row! I get platinum and get on accounts with a rating of 2-5 million! with my rating of 600 thousand. how do i play this? I'm 5 or even 10 times weaker. Is it competition in all conditions? What should I do?

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    BG’s is a competitive mode, you shouldn’t expect an account of your size to be competitive yet.

As stated above, your focus should be on growing your roster and account.
  • Options
    My skills allow me to defeat many, but it is impossible to fight multiples of them. My opinion the competitive element is broken!
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

My skills allow me to defeat many, but it is impossible to fight multiples of them. My opinion the competitive element is broken!

The competitive element is working just fine aside from the legitimate issues of lag and modders. You cannot realistically expect to be able to compete for high level rewards when you don’t have a high level account. As you say, your skill got you this far, but eventually the momentum of skill smacks right into the wall of roster size. Platinum is good progress for an account your size. Be proud of what you’ve done, grow your roster and come back ready to push further in future seasons.
  • Options

How is it broken? You can’t beat people with stronger rosters. That’s how it should be.
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

How is it broken? You can’t beat people with stronger rosters. That’s how it should be.
    What is your account rating?
  • Options
    AHNAHN Posts: 19
    This is just my opinion, but y’all are saying he got good rewards, but he just got 4 and 3 star relic stuff which isn’t that good and the things to the store, which at his progression level isn’t that good either. So the only thing he got is points in the events. That’s the only unfair thing in my opinion. Every account competing for the same rank rewards on points. But other than that, for a cav or unc account, you don’t really get anything crazy from getting to platinum. Just my opinion.
  • Options

FiiNCH said:

Are you sizing me up for a 1v1? 😂
  • Options
    AHN said:

This is just my opinion, but y’all are saying he got good rewards, but he just got 4 and 3 star relic stuff which isn’t that good and the things to the store, which at his progression level isn’t that good either. So the only thing he got is points in the events. That’s the only unfair thing in my opinion. Every account competing for the same rank rewards on points. But other than that, for a cav or unc account, you don’t really get anything crazy from getting to platinum. Just my opinion.

No one is saying the rewards they got are good, but progress made is. That’s a tiny account in a sea full of big ones. Sure, they can get lucky with some matchups in their favor and work their way into the circuit for better rewards, but that should not be an expectation. If you’re going to compete for the same rewards, then you need to expect to compete with all the other accounts. Better rewards are, rightfully, reserved for players that can compete for them. Players beating Cav and UC accounts should not have rewards that match Paragon accounts if they never have to fight them for it.
  • Options
    I believe that every player should have the right to enter the gladiatorial arena. Where summoners should already be crushing each other with their account rating.
  • Options

I believe that every player should have the right to enter the gladiatorial arena. Where summoners should already be crushing each other with their account rating.

You do have the right, but you have to earn it. It isn’t exclusive or locked to higher level accounts, but you’re going to have to beat them to get there. No free rides.
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Are you sizing me up for a 1v1? 😂
    No, I wish you to meet opponents 8 times stronger than your account. Then we'll talk about fair selection
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    You don't deserve to be Platinum.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    As you progress, the likelihood that of finding equal matches to your level is prolly pretty low.

Anyway, you are competing for the same rewards as everyone, so you gotta compete with them. Simple.

Use your winnings to grow your account, and stop bellyaching. We all had to grow our accounts, and you do, too.
  • Options

As you progress, the likelihood that of finding equal matches to your level is prolly pretty low.

Anyway, you are competing for the same rewards as everyone, so you gotta compete with them. Simple.

Use your winnings to grow your account, and stop bellyaching. We all had to grow our accounts, and you do, too.

Rejoice if you find whining here. I'm just asking the right question after losing 40 games in a row
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 863 ★★★
    maybe grow your account more and then we'll talk business ? I have seen bigger account hardstuck in gold, plat,etc...
    Plus , kabam has made this season easier to climb than ever

• Options
    edited May 2023

Rejoice if you find whining here. I'm just asking the right question after losing 40 games in a row
    You are asking A question, yes, but you’re fixated on an incorrect answer. You need to address your account and tune yourself up to the competition, not tune the competition down to your level.
  • Options

Jack2634 said:

maybe grow your account more and then we'll talk business ? I have seen bigger account hardstuck in gold, plat,etc...
    Plus , kabam has made this season easier to climb than ever

last season had the same problem, only my account was even weaker
  • Options

You are asking A question, yes, but you’re fixated on an incorrect answer. You need to address your account and tune yourself up to the competition, not tune the competition down to your level.
    it's easy to draw conclusions when the problem does not concern you at all👍
  • Options

No, it’s easy to draw conclusions when you are making clear throughout your post that you want to be babied into top tier rewards.
  • Options

No, it’s easy to draw conclusions when you are making clear throughout your post that you want to be babied into top tier rewards.
    I am worthy of awards of all levels, as I will confidently beat you in any kind of content. Passed all the acts with an account rating of 450 thousand. It pisses me off that my skill doesn't solve anything in competitive content
This discussion has been closed.