**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto Join alliance is terrible. Please fix asap

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
We are a vet alliance....easy going. However, when two of our players left, we noticed people auto joining our alliance...How do you stop this. Everyone who joins is like a level 20 player.

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Figures. Kabam doesn’t answer this. Now I know why so many leave game
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    To be fair: if you can post here about your frustrations with “auto alliance” you can also post in recruitment. To get new players. You don’t have to, but both options are an equal investment. And if you want a specific kind of player, that is still the best way to do it. Here or in the sub Reddit. Otherwise you can do what I am currently doing, which is taking those baby players and trying to make them something better. It does pass the time.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I was about to make a new post about this. We have the same issue. Previously, we’d get players around our level looking for a new home and then we’d bring them up to speed. Now, it’s new accounts with no business being in our alliance. I have to constantly kick people. There needs to be filters set by leadership that prevents this.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    been like this a couple months, just gotta keep kicking until you get lucky, unfortunately
  • Options
    Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    This issue is still in the game. Some good ppl don't use these forum and look for alliance manual when they want to join. You cannot keep it set on auto for those ppl... Please fix or disable auto join.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,333 ★★★★★
    I mean, why not recruit the exact players that you need?