**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have waited for this champion... for over 8 years

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

I want to give major props to Kabam for adding many characters that have been highly requested, this year.
Last three months(counting next month) we had Sandman, Shocker, Adam Warlock, and soon... LADY DEATHSTRIKE.
January had Baron Zemo if memory serves me right and I think Kate Bishop came out in March.

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    _Newfty_ said:

I’m still waiting for my favorite spider man villain (Besides The Spot)- The Lizard lmao

Yup, should have been there years ago. Hope he's suicides friendly when he does finally come to the game...
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    We need some Banshee and Forge. And yeah lizard.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    _Newfty_ said:

I’m still waiting for my favorite spider man villain (Besides The Spot)- The Lizard lmao

Oh there's definitely plenty of characters I've wanted to see in MCOC (Lizard, Forge, Mystique, Pyro, Sunfire, Devil Dinosaur, Moon Girl, Iron Spider, Ka-Zar, Blink, Crystal, Armor, Dark Phoenix, Silver Samurai, Dazzler, Polaris, Morbius, etc etc), but my main point is that it feels like this year, in comparison to previous years, there's been that one character almost every month that many have been wanting to see in MCOC for quite some time.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★

_Newfty_ said:

Oh there's definitely plenty of characters I've wanted to see in MCOC (Lizard, Forge, Mystique, Pyro, Sunfire, Devil Dinosaur, Moon Girl, Iron Spider, Ka-Zar, Blink, Crystal, Armor, Dark Phoenix, Silver Samurai, Dazzler, Polaris, Morbius, etc etc), but my main point is that it feels like this year, in comparison to previous years, there's been that one character almost every month that many have been wanting to see in MCOC for quite some time.
    same. Zemo, Shocker, Kate, Deathstrike and Dani are all people I've thought should be in the game for years and Mantis from December.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    If kabam is doin the requests I hope October is morbin time
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    We got Galan. It's time for GALACTUS!!!