**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who to R5?

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion

The only thing I'm 100% focused on at the moment is getting Cav. 6.1.2 Biohazard Sentinel is an obstacle for me though so who would be best for that fight? I also have the HB relic on Nimrod and OG Vision relic on OS

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,881 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    Redmags/Nebula for sentinel!
    Id do nimrod personally here
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★
    edited June 2023

Redmags/Nebula for sentinel!
    Id do nimrod personally here

@pseudosane I got 6* awakened R1 Nebula. That'll help too but I'm also just looking to R5 someone here. No white or red mags though
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Nimrod
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Nimgod
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    Nimrod, it isn't even a question. OS is mid
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★

She’s definitely not mid. She’s a good champ but she’s beat out by a lot of other techs
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

She’s definitely not mid. She’s a good champ but she’s beat out by a lot of other techs
    I think her main problem is debuff timers.
    They are quite short, and at high end content where other timers or weird slow nodes come in play, she suffers a lot.
    She is good, but she could be better, and she is definitely not at Nimrod's level.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    I like Omega Sentinel better than Nimrod. I ranked her over nimrod as 6* r4, and I am very happy with that. Nimrod just kind of sucks against non-mutants imo.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I like Omega Sentinel better than Nimrod. I ranked her over nimrod as 6* r4, and I am very happy with that. Nimrod just kind of sucks against non-mutants imo.

How does he suck against non mutants? He hits way harder against nonmutants than OS against mutants
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 99 ★★
    JChanceH9 said:

If your nimrod isn’t high sig then of course he’s not gonna be as good against mutants. A high sig nimrod shreds anything not shock immune, it may take more sp2s than 1 against non mutants but they still get shredded