**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kate Bishop Confusion

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I see all of these opportunities for extra trick arrows/ dialed in passives but the only one that seems to work is the Chavez synergy. Am i doing something wrong or is there a bug?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,658 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    Dialed in passives are not trick arrows. Kate Bishop without Chavez can have only 2 of the same type of trick arrows on the opponent. If you do the coldsnap sp2 twice, you'll override the original 2 coldsnaps. With the Chavez synergy you'd place a third coldsnap on the opponent.

The dialed in passives you can have 3 unduped, and 6 at sig 200. These increase the potency of her trick arrows so a max ramp sig 200 Kate will have her trick arrow effects be 90% more potent. At sig 100 it is just 50% increase to potency. She is well worth the investment of sigs and Hawkeye synergy is great if you don't go for any long rotation.

Edit: I didn't understand the question when I wrote this lol.

To answer your question, the extra Dialed in passives synergy worked for me a couple weeks ago when I was trying it. You'd get 3 dialed in passives on Kate on a perfect release sp2 as opposed to 1.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    @Pikolu super helpful, thanks!