**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

happy pride month

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,868 ★★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
happy pride month to all!

especially to a certain individual who is very much a fan of the LGBT community

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Sparty6Sparty6 Posts: 81
    This is your month @m.m.f.b enjoy every minute of it! 🌈 cheers to you and BDN
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,878 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

(I want everyone to be aware: we can see who dislikes posts... a lot of you have shown your true colours, and it's unfortunate they're not RAINBOW)

This info is indeed insightful. Take one from me
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Is there any speical reason ppl r dislike it, or they r homophobes?

Specifically? I wouldn't say it's fair to assume that everyone disliking the Post is homophobic. There may be some that are, some that are subversively ignorant to the cause, some that just don't get it, and some that are just being trolls. We live in a time when people have the luxury of being indifferent to real issues.
    Disagreeing with the content of the post is also a reason to disagree. Like the OP could have just left it at happy pride month without adding the second sentence which seems like dragging someone unnecessarily into what is possibly a well intentioned post just to make fun of them.
    Actually, there's someone who has been vocal in their support. So it could be a nod to them.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Graves_3 said:

Specifically? I wouldn't say it's fair to assume that everyone disliking the Post is homophobic. There may be some that are, some that are subversively ignorant to the cause, some that just don't get it, and some that are just being trolls. We live in a time when people have the luxury of being indifferent to real issues.
    Disagreeing with the content of the post is also a reason to disagree. Like the OP could have just left it at happy pride month without adding the second sentence which seems like dragging someone unnecessarily into what is possibly a well intentioned post just to make fun of them.
    Exactly. It seems like a troll post. I didn't liked second sentence. Why to mention that one "individual"!? Have you been talking about yourself or what? It's better not to create such a posts. Let it be pride month or just a June but please let's talk only about game.

P.S. hopefully that explains why I disagreed.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Look, I have no problem with pride and I love your support, but I hate that you combine such a positive post with cryptic messages nudging at a "certain individual". Either say their name or keep it, but this makes it feel awkward. I mean where are we, in Harry Potter to speak about you-know-whom?

Just my idea tho, I admit that I can very easily just be a plain ignorant idiot and the single person who has zero clue whom are you talking about.

Well, to fill in the blanks, Miike was quite vocal on Twitter. I would suspect it was a shout-out to his support. Given the OP's history of being primarily positive and respectful, that's how I'd interpret it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,868 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Look, I have no problem with pride and I love your support, but I hate that you combine such a positive post with cryptic messages nudging at a "certain individual". Either say their name or keep it, but this makes it feel awkward. I mean where are we, in Harry Potter to speak about you-know-whom?

Just my idea tho, I admit that I can very easily just be a plain ignorant idiot and the single person who has zero clue whom are you talking about.

Well, to fill in the blanks, Miike was quite vocal on Twitter. I would suspect it was a shout-out to his support. Given the OP's history of being primarily positive and respectful, that's how I'd interpret it.
    yeah i just didn’t want to mention him by name lest things turn into the other thread about miike (though i should’ve just said it anyways since this thread was bound to be decisive)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

(I want everyone to be aware: we can see who dislikes posts... a lot of you have shown your true colours, and it's unfortunate they're not RAINBOW)

Wholesome twist
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,430 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Graves_3 said:

Exactly. It seems like a troll post. I didn't liked second sentence. Why to mention that one "individual"!? Have you been talking about yourself or what? It's better not to create such a posts. Let it be pride month or just a June but please let's talk only about game.

I may or may not have tagged that person. But the fact that you think we should only talk about the game and not pride says a lot. You're basically saying that anyone LGBTQIA+ plus can't express themselves.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

Renaxqq said:

Graves_3 said:

I may or may not have tagged that person. But the fact that you think we should only talk about the game and not pride says a lot. You're basically saying that anyone LGBTQIA+ plus can't express themselves.
    Because as you can see people always have something to say. Not the nicest things. Talking about game won't hurt anyone because it's just game. I remember what happened when war began in Ukraine.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★

happy pride month to all!

especially to a certain individual who is very much a fan of the LGBT community

Agreed.
This discussion has been closed.