**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Titan Pool

What are your predictions (extremely) shortly before Kabam releases the pool?

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,089 ★★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong new champs will be there right? Like a Featured crystal
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,849 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Correct me if I'm wrong new champs will be there right? Like a Featured crystal

It’s like a featured only in that they are new champs to the 7* pool, not in that they are new champs to the game.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Crossbones

You were right
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★
    I couldn't pay attention the entire stream, but plz clarify someone if you can:

I understand that champs will move from the titan pool to the basic pool on a schedule. But does that mean that the current (initial) pool will remain and be added to, or will it stay at 36 champs with some leaving as the titan champs are added? For some reason I had thought the basic pool was going to be completely replaced by a different basic pool at some point. So, yeah, I'm cornfused.
  • Options
    Andy072Andy072 Posts: 10

I couldn't pay attention the entire stream, but plz clarify someone if you can:

I understand that champs will move from the titan pool to the basic pool on a schedule. But does that mean that the current (initial) pool will remain and be added to, or will it stay at 36 champs with some leaving as the titan champs are added? For some reason I had thought the basic pool was going to be completely replaced by a different basic pool at some point. So, yeah, I'm cornfused.

No basic pool is not going to replaced the titan pool will be added to basic pool so 36 + titan pool.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,868 ★★★★★
    anyone got a list for those who couldn’t make the stream?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

The first group of champs includes: guardian, sorcerer supreme, attuma, mr.negative, and Odin
    The second round we get to vote on! These are all great champs according to them and the vote starts on Monday
    The 3rd group has: Dani, Deathstrike, Crossbones, Hyperion, and 2 champs that come out next month
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

• Options
    Andy072Andy072 Posts: 10

Group-1 will be guardian, sorcerer supreme, mr. nagetive, stryfe, odin, attuma
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★

Group 1 will be Guardian, Sorceror Supreme, Mr Neg, Stryfe, Odin, Attuma (buff should also come this June)

Group 2 will be a community vote where we vote 1 champion per class to be in this group starting this upcoming Monday (I can't remember if it will be on their Twitter or in-game)

Group 3 is Dani Moonstar, and Ladystrike (brand new champs releasing later this month), Crossbones, and Hyperion. The last 2 of this group is still unrevealed but I believe it is confirmed that the mystery champs here will be the July 2023 champs and will be part of the Science and Mystic classes
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168

Group 1 will be Guardian, Sorceror Supreme, Mr Neg, Stryfe, Odin, Attuma (buff should also come this June)

Group 2 will be a community vote where we vote 1 champion per class to be in this group starting this upcoming Monday (I can't remember if it will be on their Twitter or in-game)

Group 3 is Dani Moonstar, and Ladystrike (brand new champs releasing later this month), Crossbones, and Hyperion. The last 2 of this group is still unrevealed but I believe it is confirmed that the mystery champs here will be the July 2023 champs and will be part of the Science and Mystic classes
    On twitter
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    According to Lags, there’s at least one champ for every class that’s in the vote that he’s put in the best tier on his personal tier lists. Super exciting to hear that. I’m guessing that we might see Knull or Hulkling for cosmic, maybe Tigra in mystic, Scorp for science and I’m honestly not even sure about the other ones