**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be any purchase limit on that "Top 12 Champions Crystal ($1)"?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Why.... are people voting for hulk? Crumbs compared to other champs and he’s been around since the beginning of time

My 3* R1 can take down an R4 4* in the Arena. Any questions?

Yes, but it'd get flagged as abuse

Not if it's not Abuse.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited November 2017
    Who are you voting for?

I'm voting for every champ that I DON'T have. Which infact will not be a realistic showing of the games top 12. (Ps Hulk gets my science vote, he's the only one I'm missing) keep voting for Stark Spidey if I choose tech it will save me on a nasty arena grind

Also, once the top 12 are announced, are we still spinning for luck? Or do we get to pick a specific one?

The poll is also broken, as of right now by refreshing the link we can vote unlimited times
  • Options
    I voted for Iceman, Mephisto, Kingpin, Hulk, Medusa, and Sparky.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Since we are limited to only 1 purchase per each summoner, and most likely we cannot choose class, for mass majority it'll be more beneficial if the Top 2 champs are newest champs from the voting poll, including Mephisto, Morningstar, Medusa, etc ... considering the fact that the older the champ, the more likely many of the players would already have them, undupped or dupped, some even already @ Sig99. It'll be a sad case to buy this crystal only to pull an already dupped champ ... :(
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited November 2017
    Also and quote me, 1 mill likes or not, this will all go down including arena as a "we were that close"

But let's be real we chasing
    Mephisto or Stark Spidey?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Since we are limited to only 1 purchase per each summoner, and most likely we cannot choose class, for mass majority it'll be more beneficial if the Top 2 champs are newest champs from the voting poll, including Mephisto, Morningstar, Medusa, etc ... considering the fact that the older the champ, the more likely many of the players would already have them, undupped or dupped, some even already @ Sig99. It'll be a sad case to buy this crystal only to pull an already dupped champ ... :(

Yep. I have just recently started a second account. This will be an insane boost for my second account.
    But my main account will likely just go “meh...ok...another dupe”.

Also didn’t bother voting for Stark Spidey as I was already sure before voting that he’d be top of the poll, so I voted for second spot.

All the best to your second account :-)

While many of my alliance mates also have second account running upto at least 100k-200k prestige, and now I'm hearing that you are starting a second account in recent weeks, I can't stop wondering, how you guys manage to find so much time to play both of them? hahaha

But on a serious note, I'm sure your second account's progress will be much faster than your first, considering now there are more ways for your second account to get more decent champs in a easier manner. All the best!
  • Options
    I didn't vote for the champs everyone wants. I voted for the champs with some decent utility but wouldn't mind voting into my AW opponent's rosters. Don't think enough people voted that way though so probably see a bunch of Mephisto's in AW soon. If it happens that is.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Actually, would be possible to buy 1 from each class? It'd be nice to get some top champions from a crystal and not having to grind arena for them.
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    edited November 2017
    MavRCK_ wrote: »
    Actually, would be possible to buy 1 from each class? It'd be nice to get some top champions from a crystal and not having to grind arena for them.

It is ONE crystal with one of ALL 12 inside. It was never said there would be one crystal per class.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    These are 4* right. If so eh they are selling clearance items from last year so don’t get too excited
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Up the limit to 3 and I won't rage quit.
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. I NEED dupes! I have an Iceman that needs to be duped. A Hyperion and a Stark Spidey that need to be duped. So I need this.
  • Options
    thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    I thought they were giving them to each player.
  • Options
    thwip493 wrote: »

It's a Crystal, purchasable for $1 USD, with the Top 12 in it.
  • Options
    thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    thwip493 wrote: »

It's a Crystal, purchasable for $1 USD, with the Top 12 in it.

aw man
  • Options
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    Also and quote me, 1 mill likes or not, this will all go down including arena as a "we were that close"

But let's be real we chasing
    Mephisto or Stark Spidey?

I would be happy with Sparky, Medusa, Kingpin, or Mephisto. So I have a one in three chance of getting something I want. All of the others at the top of the polls are good, but I already have them duped.

Sparky and Mephisto are at the top of my list. The other two I just don't have.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I want a damn starlord so I can use the tech gem Ive had for months and months.

I would take spark too, the rest are kinda meh and wont really help me.