**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buggy BGs (again)

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
Lag and freeze during champ ban and selection has become a regular occurrence for me.

In this screen, I’ve selected Scorpion for ban.

Then in this screen, after being unable to lock in my bans, you can see that QS (top champ for opponent) is banned instead of Scorpion.

In each of my last three matchups, this was the case, with the game freezing up at this (and other) critical moments in the pre-fight screens.

Objectives done, logging out for the afternoon—because I don’t like it when this game wastes my time and pretends like it’s all fine and dandy.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• VVeapon_X_69VVeapon_X_69 Posts: 2
    Don’t forget pre-fight ability selection
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    Just lost bg fight for no reason... Won over Thing in first fight, then game got connection issues, came back in, lost the whole fight... WTH Kabam!?!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    Yep all of that happening to me too. Ridiculous.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Nothing like throwing dice with your selections while playing a competitive mode.
    The fear of an unknown bug occurring provides "thrill" that can not be delivered by any other means.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Im having problems as well, game works normally, then u go play BG and sudently ur "internet is ****", when u re done, game works normally again.. SUSPICIOUS much???

My net is fine, so is any other aspect of the game, but in BG it keeps screwing up
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    More comp should be expected disconnects continue to plaque BGs
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    BGs are no longer fun connection issues every 2-3 games. My question is kabaam not capable of fixing one game mode or what. Its very annoying we have been facing this problem for two seasons in a roll now.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    BG: “It’s not like the issues went away.”

Amen, brother.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

What happens on the server side? Honestly, I’m not sure there’s a lot more I can do on mine.

Dr. Zola
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    I dont think i’ll be touching bgs for a while, its not hard, theres too many bugs and the connectivity issue still exists, i should be in like gold 1

• KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Another day, another bug.. iBom's Sp1 doesn't apply petrify, while masochism's timer was on...
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
    Kabam: "working as intended. We have a brand new EQ and SQ for you this June. Thats the best we can do to compensate for bugs."
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

Another day, another bug.. iBom's Sp1 doesn't apply petrify, while masochism's timer was on...

Against?
  • KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Sasquatch and Doom
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    KLZ said:

It seems like the powerful node is making them "immune" to petrify. Even though it has other effects than just controlling power gain. Scorp's doesn't apply either.