**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are the pride month pfps coming back this month?

SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
Hey kabam just wondering. From what I’ve seen it seems like we’re getting a couple 4* champs? Those pride pfps were awesome and pretty inclusive, just wondering if they’re coming around again for people who might’ve missed them and would like to feel represented

Comments

• Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

The language you are using in this post would make anyone want to do the exact opposite of what you're asking for. The way you said this is implying that if there were no pfps (which is something Kabam never HAS to give out for any reason including this. They do it because it's fun and they want to) then you would not feel represented and they would not be being very inclusive which is obviously not the case. Kabam is very passionate about inclusivity and has shown it more than a few times.

Whoops that’s not what I meant at all lol. I was around last year this time, but something something I wish I picked up some others that I feel more represented by now. There may also be some people who were taking a break then and would like a way to pick them up in case they missed the chance. I love the pfps hence why I’m wondering if they’ll return again
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    there are new PFPs coming, they said that in the announcement thread, I doubt they'll bring back the ones from last year too.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,554 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The language you are using in this post would make anyone want to do the exact opposite of what you're asking for. The way you said this is implying that if there were no pfps (which is something Kabam never HAS to give out for any reason including this. They do it because it's fun and they want to) then you would not feel represented and they would not be being very inclusive which is obviously not the case. Kabam is very passionate about inclusivity and has shown it more than a few times.

I read it the same way too, I wouldn't imagine the OP was implying that though and it just goes to show how easily text can be misinterpreted lol but nonetheless, you wasn't alone in your interpretation
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★

Hey kabam just wondering. From what I’ve seen it seems like we’re getting a couple 4* champs? Those pride pfps were awesome and pretty inclusive, just wondering if they’re coming around again for people who might’ve missed them and would like to feel represented

The pride pfps are back in the store under the pride tab.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Maple Syrup Standard time

Love this. I'm stealing it.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Mike already announced that there is going to be a pride event this month, it's just not going to be the first thing that happens. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    In-game mail
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

there are new PFPs coming, they said that in the announcement thread, I doubt they'll bring back the ones from last year too.

well, I was wrong.