**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why are Titan Votes on Twitter only?

Why are the Titan votes only on Twitter when way more that half of the players don’t use Twitter? Why isn’t this an ingame vote process like in the past for champs to enter the contest?

Comments

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    Is there a link or when will it be up?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Is there a link or when will it be up?

https://twitter.com/MarvelChampions
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

To increase their Twitter followers?

That's terrible
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    You don't miss anything. No meta god tiers to chose from.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,093 ★★★★
    Because only MCOC players go to the mcoc forums, you need to advertise your platform across as many types of digital media as possible to keep a fresh and new player base coming in. Just like twitch giveaways, how many people on twitch joined mcoc because of it?

I'll happily do this instead of watching a 10 second unskippable advert after every fight.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,065 ★★★★★

In case anyone is curious who the mystics votes are and wanna go vote.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Social media too toxic for me.
    Won't be joining Twitter or FB or insta shyet
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

In case anyone is curious who the mystics votes are and wanna go vote.

Can't, don't have twitter
  • Options

Social media too toxic for me.
    Won't be joining Twitter or FB or insta shyet

Exactly, it's a joke that they're only putting it there just like the info they give on livestreams, any and all info regarding updates to the game should be universally dished out, over all platforms including the forum not just one place to "try" and up their viewers 🤦‍♂️.

If they really want more subs etc then just do the random giveaways on livestreams and such and nowhere else, that'll still generate more subs but not info that affects us all
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 646 ★★★★
    Good thing the mystic options were wrong, skill vote today instead
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 646 ★★★★

• Options
    Wow. Imagine that haha.
  • Options

• Options
    Mackey said:

"Not intended" so was she not intended to be in both the list that was typed out and checked (presumably?) AND not intended to be on the graphic art that went along with it 🤔😂

Couldn't make this up if you tried
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Probably because Twitter is the most convenient and less hassle (lol) place to have a poll with the most amount of possible interactions. They've done a poll for which champ to buff on the forums before but haven't again since potentially because it didn't get as many participants as they hoped.
  • Options

Probably because Twitter is the most convenient and less hassle (lol) place to have a poll with the most amount of possible interactions. They've done a poll for which champ to buff on the forums before but haven't again since potentially because it didn't get as many participants as they hoped.

Just seems silly to put it there and only there. Same goes for the info they give out in livestreams only.

Like I'm genuinely none the wiser at what the whole titan crystals are and this whole voting thing is about because they haven't put the details about it anywhere (that I can find) other than twitch
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

Just seems silly to put it there and only there. Same goes for the info they give out in livestreams only.

Like I'm genuinely none the wiser at what the whole titan crystals are and this whole voting thing is about because they haven't put the details about it anywhere (that I can find) other than twitch
    More often than not, the official MCOC website has some info. Titan crystals are discussed towards the bottom
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/7-star-champions/
  • Options
    Odachi said:

Because only MCOC players go to the mcoc forums, you need to advertise your platform across as many types of digital media as possible to keep a fresh and new player base coming in. Just like twitch giveaways, how many people on twitch joined mcoc because of it?

I'll happily do this instead of watching a 10 second unskippable advert after every fight.

The lack of ads is almost certainly because of how much money the big boys spend on this game. Not because of twitter etc
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,525 ★★★★★

Would’ve loved to see Kate added but Shang seems to be more popular
  • Options

Mackey said:

More often than not, the official MCOC website has some info. Titan crystals are discussed towards the bottom
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/7-star-champions/
    Thanks for that, didn't know it was a thing lol wouldn't be a bad idea for them to pin this somewhere on the forums
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

Odachi said:

By all means advertise it multiple places to reach the widest audience possible but to have it only on 1 platform is just utter stupidity. I don't use any form social media so unless the voting is on here or in game I won't get to vote, I'd be willing to bet my annual salary that I'm not the only one either. Certainly won't be a community vote if its only in one place
    Good news friend...you get to keep your annual salary. I'll admit to having Facebook still, but I'm hardly ever on it, and I'll never create accounts for anything else.

Hopefully the community picks a good champ for us!