**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Twitter poll

ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★

Is it just me or is Spider-man supreme lookin kind of strange in this picture???

Comments

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

I just pulled Spider-Man Supreme as a 5*. If he is going to be released as a 7* should I not level him anymore?

Yeah I'd leave her as she is for the time being.

Sorry .... him as he is*

😂
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    Can anyone provide screenshots of the COMPLETE set of Polls (ALL CLASSES) ?
    The Graphic group-shot of the 4 champs of each class ?

Or did they not actually issue all of them before it was taken down ?
    Only see the SKILL one so far

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

Can provide screenshots of the COMPLETE set of Polls (ALL CLASSES) ?
    The Graphic group-shot of the 4 champs of each class ?

Or did they not actually issue all of them before it was taken down ?
    Only see the SKILL one so far

They only showed skill and mystic since it was an error.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Luckily it’s not an important topic. Just imagine it would be important like releasing champs of the new big level stage with poll participation of the player base

/s

Quite disappointed, Claire is the GOAT. Rip
  • BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    The mystic was issued then removed and replaced by the skill champs. Is it possible to get confirmation before we take the time to vote that these are the correct champs for the skill class?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Typhoon said:

Keep Claire in or give everyone Claire and Doom

Nah
    Bayouem said:

The mystic was issued then removed and replaced by the skill champs. Is it possible to get confirmation before we take the time to vote that these are the correct champs for the skill class?

These are correct.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

The mistake occurred before getting the picture made.

Was this another case of low coffee intake? 😂
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    And from the SCHEDULE. I assume we won’t actually be able to see the choices for the upcoming classes until the day of each Class' poll.

(didn’t know if they were all coming on same day or not, guess not).

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

ChiliDog said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam Jax said:

Nope. This is just another case of incompetence.

We also had an easily winnable AW matchup that will get tossed.

Getting this correct wasn't that hard. Listening to the feedback to include her is the best compromise for goodwill. This isn’t even a coding bug...this is just matching four names with 4 existing pictures and a little photoshop.
    Why compromise and add her? There’s nothing to compromise, she wasn’t supposed to be there and someone messed up in the early stages. She wasn’t available yet and it’s not like the poll had been out for days. You’re right, it isn’t a bug, it’s someone using a wrong list and that being sent down to artwork, at least that’s what it sounds like.
    And then it went straight from artwork to twitter without anyone looking at it? I highly doubt that.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Mauled said:

Honestly, it’s poor form and it’s definitely something that should have been caught, certainly before a public release but these things happen I suppose.

It’s not professional and it’s a bit embarrassing but ultimately at this stage in the process it’s not going to impact us as we need 30+ 7* dupes anyway or wait a few months for them to go into the regular pool so you were still not going to get a 7* Claire even if she was in the pool lol.

My biggest gripe is the Twitter requirement. I don’t have it, I don’t particularly like anything to do with the platform either, yet I spend much of my time, clearly too much of it, active on the forums or in game itself, and there’s already a mechanism to effectively vote in game through their champion selectors - why not use those?

I guess it's about creating engagement. Same reason the streams and giveaways are done via Twitch.
    I had a Twitch account but did not watch stuff regularly. I've caught two livestreams so far though, so it kinda works.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    are all the skill champs correct? or is moleman actually groot in disguise?

Mauled said:

Honestly, it’s poor form and it’s definitely something that should have been caught, certainly before a public release but these things happen I suppose.

It’s not professional and it’s a bit embarrassing but ultimately at this stage in the process it’s not going to impact us as we need 30+ 7* dupes anyway or wait a few months for them to go into the regular pool so you were still not going to get a 7* Claire even if she was in the pool lol.

My biggest gripe is the Twitter requirement. I don’t have it, I don’t particularly like anything to do with the platform either, yet I spend much of my time, clearly too much of it, active on the forums or in game itself, and there’s already a mechanism to effectively vote in game through their champion selectors - why not use those?

I guess it's about creating engagement. Same reason the streams and giveaways are done via Twitch.
    I had a Twitch account but did not watch stuff regularly. I've caught two livestreams so far though, so it kinda works.
    It's somewhat understandable with livestream but to say that we the players get to vote on the pool of champs for titan round 2 is utter lies if they're not putting the voting system in game like they do with the summoner choice champs. By putting it on twitter you'll get people voting for champs who aren't even playing the game, the voting is quite literally available to anybody who has twitter and follows them. Marvel fans will vote for the sake of voting irrespective of being a player or not
  • are all the skill champs correct? or is moleman actually groot in disguise?

Well, groot isn’t skill class…so no, he isn’t. All are correct in skill.
    Mackey said:

ChiliDog said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam Jax said:

Getting this correct wasn't that hard. Listening to the feedback to include her is the best compromise for goodwill. This isn’t even a coding bug...this is just matching four names with 4 existing pictures and a little photoshop.
    Why compromise and add her? There’s nothing to compromise, she wasn’t supposed to be there and someone messed up in the early stages. She wasn’t available yet and it’s not like the poll had been out for days. You’re right, it isn’t a bug, it’s someone using a wrong list and that being sent down to artwork, at least that’s what it sounds like.
    And then it went straight from artwork to twitter without anyone looking at it? I highly doubt that.
    Different teams do different things. They already said this was something that happened early in the process. Mistakes do happen.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

are all the skill champs correct? or is moleman actually groot in disguise?

Well, groot isn’t skill class…so no, he isn’t. All are correct in skill.
    Mackey said:

ChiliDog said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam Jax said:

Different teams do different things. They already said this was something that happened early in the process. Mistakes do happen.
    are we even sure if the skill list is actually supposed to be skill tho...
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,649 ★★★★★
    I think a probable case scenario for what happened here is that Kabam wanted it to be Claire and did the whole process and then posted the tweet with the intention of it being the official poll, and then some Netmarble exec saw it and went, "No effin way take that down right now or you're fired," and now we have this.

But this scenario requires us to have faith in Kabam, and these days... ooo boy idk about that