**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why doing the 7* polls on Twitter?

NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
Am I missing something?
You have your game, you have your Forum... why would you do the polls on 3rd party platform?
I didn't even see one single announcement regarding these polls in here.
I have the account in game, I have the account in here. Now I need to make an account on Twitter just to cast a vote?
So... am I missing something? Your logic, maybe?

Comments

• Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    To increase their Twitter followers
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

Am I missing something?
    You have your game, you have your Forum... why would you do the polls on 3rd party platform?
    I didn't even see one single announcement regarding these polls in here.
    I have the account in game, I have the account in here. Now I need to make an account on Twitter just to cast a vote?
    So... am I missing something? Your logic, maybe?

Not worth it
    Twitter is a place where I would never make an account
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Twitter is such a toxic environment, that I would never go there. Heck even 4Chan feels more welcoming...
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    So when the exact thing that happened with the “error” occurs, they can blame something besides themselves. If it’s on the forums or ingame they can’t pass the buck to make themselves not look bad for once.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

So when the exact thing that happened with the “error” occurs, they can blame something besides themselves. If it’s on the forums or ingame they can’t pass the buck to make themselves not look bad for once.

Lmao there's no way they can blame Twitter for something they designed and typed up and posted 😂 I'd like to see them try though, go down like a lead balloon
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Lmao there's no way they can blame Twitter for something they designed and typed up and posted 😂 I'd like to see them try though, go down like a lead balloon
    It’s Kabam, give em a chance and they will. That or never bring it up again, that’s pretty standard as well, ignore an issue and hope it goes away.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Plan to pass on voting. Don't have Twitter account, Don't care to have one.
  • Options
    TizennegyTizennegy Posts: 10
    Im interested on this, but surely not making an account on twitter. Why cant we vote in the game???