**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Game Updated But Actually Did Not Update, Issue Or Bug?

HaydenB177HaydenB177 Posts: 23
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I Tried To Update The Game To The Latest Version, It Installed The Update But Then It Said Couldn't Install On The Google Play Store, So I Don't Know If That Was A Glitch Or A Bug, Oh And Will The Hotfix Be Available On The Google Play Store By Early-Mid Next Week Because I Want To Know What Day Next Week The Hotfix Will Be Live On The Google Play Store Because I've Not Went On And Seen If The Visuals Disappeared Yet, So I'm Wondering If That's A Glitch Or A Bug Where The Update Installed But Didn't Install.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    What Can I Do About This, Wait For The Hotfix Or Next Update?
  • Options
    I Think This Was An Unexpected Thing That Happened, I Want To Know What I Should Do About This?
  • Options
    The Device I Am Using Or Was Using To Update The Game Is Samsung Galaxy A42 5G When I Was Trying To Update The Game On The Google Play Store.
  • Options
    @RichTheMan What Can I Do About This, Wait For The Hotfix Coming Early-Mid Next Week Or Wait For The Next Update Coming Next Month?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,264 Guardian

What Can I Do About This, Wait For The Hotfix Coming Early-Mid Next Week Or Wait For The Next Update Coming Next Month?

Take a look at the main post for this issue, around pages 10+11, there are some tips for how to get around NOT having official Google PlayStore.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/334775/game-updating-constantly-merged/p10

(you’ve already commented/asked in that thread, just needed to go back and look at some earlier pages)

Something about downloading the Google PlayStore via an APK, then running in some side mode (virtual space, parallel space ?) when downloading MCOC from within that official Google, although side-loaded, PlayStore. So that when run MCOC, you are still within a virtual Google PlayStore environment so it can grab the other needed MCOC files upon startup.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★
    Use more capitalization, please. Lowercase looks so undignified, don’t you agree?
  • Options
    I'm not downloading the app via an apk i'm updating it on the google play store, i didn't download an apk.
  • Options
    That's not what happened, i think i'll just wait for the hotfix next week or reinstall the game.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,264 Guardian
    Oh, thought you said “can’t use PlayStore”.

Anyways, you can follow any progress on this issue over in that merged post (above).
  • Options
    I think i might wait for the hotfix coming next week, I believe it would be the best decision or the correct decision to make.
  • Options
    I Believe My Issue Has Been Fixed Now, So I Will Close Down This Discussion.
  • Options
    I Believe My Issue Has Been Fixed Now, So I Will No Longer Post On This Discussion, Unless If I Have Any Issues Or Problems, I Will Return To This Discussion, But For Now I Believe My Issue Has Been Fixed And I Will Not Post On This Discussion For A While.
This discussion has been closed.