**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MCoC - Celebrity Champion Challenge - Who would you choose?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
Does anyone else remember the Celebrity Champion Challenges that MCoC did a few years ago? I would love to see these make a come back, especially with all the new actor's/actress's included in the MCU now.

So, my question is, who would you like to see come up with a Celeb Champ Challenge?

I'd have to go for Oscar Isaac/Moon Knight. Absolutely loved that show and thought it was one of the best things to come out of Phase 4 of the MCU. Plus Oscar is a phenomenal actor.

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    My celebrity team would be:

- Gary Busey
    - Ben Savage
    - Harrison Ford
    - Tim Meadows
    - Chris Pine

I feel like this team has a lot of utility and can tackle a lot of content.

potatoes
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 404 ★★
    I think Oscar Issacs is a realistic pick. I would also go for Shamiek Moore/Miles Morales in Across the Spider verse, Hailee Steinfeld/ Spider Gwen from Across the Spider verse and Kate Bishop from Hawkeye. Maybe Iman Vellani/Kamala Khan/Ms Marvel??? The thing is there are plenty of Actors in MCU related projects to tap. I would recommend do it in November when the Marvels movie comes out with a celebrity challenge from Iman or Teyonah Parris/Monica Rambeau/Spectrum
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
    edited June 2023

I think Oscar Issacs is a realistic pick. I would also go for Shamiek Moore/Miles Morales in Across the Spider verse, Hailee Steinfeld/ Spider Gwen from Across the Spider verse and Kate Bishop from Hawkeye. Maybe Iman Vellani/Kamala Khan/Ms Marvel??? The thing is there are plenty of Actors in MCU related projects to tap. I would recommend do it in November when the Marvels movie comes out with a celebrity challenge from Iman or Teyonah Parris/Monica Rambeau/Spectrum

There's some awesome choices there!!
    I'd love to see teams constructed by those celeb's!
    A joint Shamiek Moore/Hailee Steinfeld created team challenge would be ace!
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 404 ★★
    Luke9523 said:

There's some awesome choices there!!
    I'd love to see teams constructed by those celeb's!
    A joint Shamiek Moore/Hailee Steinfeld created team challenge would be ace!
    Thanks for your kind words. I think you go for the Shamiek/Hailee team challenge when "across the Spiderverse" hits DVD or on Demand.

I don't think Secret Invasion will be big enough to warrant a game cross over.

The Marvels will.

Fred