**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.
**Not Another Anime Reference Solo Event Returning**
This solo event has been fixed and will appear in game again on December 10th and will run through the 17th.
Reminder: This event is available to Paragon+ Summoners

SEIZ the DAY

PoethellPoethell Posts: 106
So we get 18 of these SEIZ keys but not sure if we can actually do all the side objectives. Is this the case?

Comments

• PoethellPoethell Posts: 106
    There are 5 different phases tho. Say threat level 1 has 19 victories required to go to phase 2. That’s 95 fights needed in that one as an example
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 8
    Poethell said:

There are 5 different phases tho. Say threat level 1 has 19 victories required to go to phase 2. That’s 95 fights needed in that one as an example

That is accurate, but you will still complete them all by doing higher levels. If you just do threat level 5 then all the objectives will be finished because everything lower requires fewer fights anyway. The objective is fights in “threat level [blank] or higher”.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Poethell said:

If you run a higher difficulty, it counts for lower ones too. You’ll just complete the lower objectives faster.
  • PoethellPoethell Posts: 106
    Oh right it’s actually 7 I’m thinking it’s 1 for each. I stupid. I thank u all n sorry I wasted your time…