Alpha Catalyst Offer

Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220
Was there a mistake with today’s offer? E-mail message says it should be tiered to story progression. Paragons are getting the Uncollected offer. We don’t need t2a and t5b.

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Agreed.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,388 ★★★★★
    Pretty simple solution: don't buy them and move along. They are aimed at lower progression levels.
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220

Pretty simple solution: don't buy them and move along. They are aimed at lower progression levels.

Then the e-mail shouldn’t state the offer is based on story progression.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I think the question here was more along the lines of, as a paragon, I open up an offer that is supposed to be progression-based, and it’s an offer that is approximately the same value as if I just bought the units and purchase them from the rank up store? And then I had already spent part of the morning weeding out various in game mail that I was not supposed to have gotten, going back just years. Then it occurs to me that maybe these are not the offers that I was supposed to get?? Plausible.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    Heinz11 said:

Then the e-mail shouldn’t state the offer is based on story progression.
    It is based on story progression. But not progression for all levels.
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2023
    Heinz11 said:

Was there a mistake with today’s offer? E-mail message says it should be tiered to story progression. Paragons are getting the Uncollected offer. We don’t need t2a and t5b.

We don't need T2A and T5B anymore? Damn dude, how many 7*'s are you rocking, 30+? I'm only at 5 with 2 that I would take to R2+.

I still need those cats but probably not those offers.
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220

Heinz11 said:

We don't need T2A and T5B anymore? Damn dude, how many 7*'s are you rocking, 30+? I'm only at 5 with 2 that I would take to R2+.

12 7-stars. 48 t2a in overflow. I have 20 t5b. Almost every 6-star at rank 3 or higher.

It takes zero t2a and t5b to take a champ to r4 or r5 or a 7-star to rank 2.

Not saying this offer isn’t helpful for those that need rank 3s. My issue is that the offer that Paragons received is targeted for Uncollected