**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

maintanance

Yes you did give us a headsup and gave us 30 min timers.. but why does maintanance always have to take place during AQ?

Every buisness/company has to plan ahead.. so why cant you plan maintenance to take place on 1 of the 2 "off days" between AQ's?
Especially one that last over 8h and while its day 5..wich already is the shortest and hardest day of AQ.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    It doesn't always happen during AQ, it happens every Tuesday and with the AQ schedule it wouldn't be possible to always overlap
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1 AQ changes what days of the week it is every week.
    2. Maintenance is always on Tuesday night.
    So people need to stop complaint about the same topic that has the sinpliest of answers if they just stop and think instead of whining like spoiled children
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I just want to be compensated
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You want to be compensated for a maintenance that was announced way ahead of schedule? Let me guess you want a 5* awakening gem right?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    You want to be compensated for a maintenance that was announced way ahead of schedule? Let me guess you want a 5* awakening gem right?

No he wants rank down tickets. Be Ise less time to play means......something that would mean he lost out on T4CC so getting one to get back catalysts would be a trade off