**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is frustrating! Hopefully Kabam can fix it

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

I was on break for around 8 months and came back last month to play this game.

Went to do grandmaster gauntlet around 2 days ago. Did finish all the paths after spending fair amount of revives and just before I was going to grab the chest..

Boom!!
I don't have any key

Talked with other players and they said there should be three keys in my inventory if I have not done this quest before and I have never done this...

I raised a ticket to kabam support still waiting before boss and their reply and from what I heard from many guys who have experienced this issue that kabam support simply gives them typical reply that they have already sent the keys and can't do anything.

I am hoping this is not the case with me but prepared for the worst.
It's my fault for entering quest without checking but I was not aware of this key system. It is going to really hurt if my units spent on revives went to drain and I even lose the chance to grab those rewards two more times.

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    They should give you the keys. When, who knows...

For example, when do new players get it?
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    You *should* have 3 keys if you’ve not done it before. However many people including myself didn’t get all 3 and only ended up with 1 or 2. I’d send another ticket especially since you can obviously see from the dotted lines it’s your first run
  • Options

You *should* have 3 keys if you’ve not done it before. However many people including myself didn’t get all 3 and only ended up with 1 or 2. I’d send another ticket especially since you can obviously see from the dotted lines it’s your first run

Yes!
    I heard similar thing from few other players as well.
    Tbh I don't know why they can't figure out number of keys sent to players or How many runs they did.
    I am still waiting for their response, so will update here then.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You get them in act 6, I think. Can you check if they are shown as claimed there?
  • Options

You get them in act 6, I think. Can you check if they are shown as claimed there?

I saw in reward section of act 6 completion that they have added three keys.
    Have completed it long time ago and currently done with 8.2 exploration.
    Is there any way to check if it is claimed or not?
    Have also checked the inventory.
    Only possibility I can guess that when they sent the key, I was on break and it expired without being claimed unless I am missing something.
  • Options

So this is what they have to say that they have sent the keys and won't be investigating any individuals players account whether they received it or not.

Tbh it is already clear from my original picture that I have not completed this quest once and I have not received the keys either.

But they didn't even bothered to see it and just gave me copy paste reply.

@Kabam Miike Any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

So this is what they have to say that they have sent the keys and won't be investigating any individuals players account whether they received it or not.

Tbh it is already clear from my original picture that I have not completed this quest once and I have not received the keys either.

That actually makes no sense. You completed Act 6, you should have keys. How is the correct number granted to people who weren't given any? And here I thought Kabam support was actually helpful, they should've at least given an explanation.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian

That actually makes no sense. You completed Act 6, you should have keys. How is the correct number granted to people who weren't given any? And here I thought Kabam support was actually helpful, they should've at least given an explanation.
    This goes into complicated territory. All keys were sent out correctly, but if you didn't log in to grab them, then they would have expired. I've heard there was a player where it was the case for them that they had the keys sent to them successfully, but never claimed them which could the case for OP.
  • Options

Yeah and saying that they are not going to investigate Individual players. Then what is the purpose of support if you are not going to help single players.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    Is it referring to these?

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Pikolu said:

This goes into complicated territory. All keys were sent out correctly, but if you didn't log in to grab them, then they would have expired. I've heard there was a player where it was the case for them that they had the keys sent to them successfully, but never claimed them which could the case for OP.
    I think so. And I was on break at that time.
    So I can't even take break from what they are implying. Not to mention it is a permanent Content.
  • Options

Is it referring to these?

Yes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

That's the exact explanation that Support should've given, thank you. But I still don't understand why they won't just give players the keys that they missed. Maybe they just don't wanna waste manpower doing it for each individual rare case of this, but that's such a messed up way of handling it if so.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian

Pikolu said:

So I can't even take break from what they are implying. Not to mention it is a permanent Content.
    I asked the devs to see if there is anything they can do for you since it is a rare case
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

I asked the devs to see if there is anything they can do for you since it is a rare case
    Thank you!
  • Options

So they won't be sending keys if it went unclaimed. If that is the case, I think there may be many players who might be break on that time.
    I can only hope that this issue is not affecting me only. And players who have the similar issue find this thread so that it can grab kabam attention.
    I am going to ask in few group chats that if anybody else faced this problem so that they can inform here and will submit another ticket just in case.
    Till then I don't have any choice I guess.
  • Options
    Searched on forum and there are many threads like this
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2240386#Comment_2240386
    I think they don't want to touch this issue anymore. And all of the players did receive same bland response from support.

I won't be quitting my quest until I receive any proper response on this matter. They could at least give the time frame but since most of the guys are in minority facing this issue, it Hardly concern them.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    That's a load of ****.

So they've "sent" the correct amount of keys, but if you didn't claim them (because you weren't playing) you're out of luck?

The real reason is that they messed up the gauntlet in the first place and they had to invent this workaround.

Really poor, Kabam.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

But why set an expiry date for an item that is supposed to be used in permanent content
    That's just lazy IMO