**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next feat. 5* crystal

Currently it says only 2 days remaining for the feat. 5* crystal. Is there any info about the next feat. 5* crystal out?

Also I have around 200k 5* shards and the only champ that I want from the current feat. 5* is abs man. So should I just go in hoping to pull him or wait for the new featured as it will have more of the new champs?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Absorbing Man is already in the basic pool, so you can get him for less, just a far lesser chance of getting him. If you’re still relying on 5* to clear content, wait for the new crystal. If you’ve got a decent 6* roster going, just go basics because you will slowly but surely leave your 5* champs behind.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,497 ★★★★★
    The next 5* featured will have

Ant-Man (Future)
    Viv Vision
    Kate Bishop
    Shocker
    Sandman
    Moondragon

https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/2019/10/10/5-and-6-featured-crystal-tracker/
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65

Absorbing Man is already in the basic pool, so you can get him for less, just a far lesser chance of getting him. If you’re still relying on 5* to clear content, wait for the new crystal. If you’ve got a decent 6* roster going, just go basics because you will slowly but surely leave your 5* champs behind.

Yes, i do have a really good 6* roaster and don't really use 5*'s now but as I said I have about 200k 5* shards so it's better to get my hands on some new champs even if they are 5* as I am not rich enough to afford multiple 6* feat.
    They won't carry me but will be a breath of fresh air to play with new champs.

The next 5* featured will have

Ant-Man (Future)
    Viv Vision
    Kate Bishop
    Shocker
    Sandman
    Moondragon

https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/2019/10/10/5-and-6-featured-crystal-tracker/

Thanks mate, it's clearly best to wait for next feat. And hopefully get an abs man from basic 🤞(plz kabam, if you are reading this just slide an abs man in my next 6*)
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    I can't bring myself to rank 5s anymore.....until ascension happens they are way too heavy on resources for what they bring to the table. I just recently pulled sandman, Kate bishop, mantis.... basically every newer champ and I can't bring myself to rank them. And this is coming from someone who used 5 stars literally up until a month or two ago ( I still have 1-2 in my rotation of bg or aw because people still struggle with abs man and weapon x for some reason).....I was devastated to not get Kate bishop out.of this months cav as a 6 star especially considering I've opened like 30+.....got her as a 3-5 though. Yay
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65

I can't bring myself to rank 5s anymore.....until ascension happens they are way too heavy on resources for what they bring to the table. I just recently pulled sandman, Kate bishop, mantis.... basically every newer champ and I can't bring myself to rank them. And this is coming from someone who used 5 stars literally up until a month or two ago ( I still have 1-2 in my rotation of bg or aw because people still struggle with abs man and weapon x for some reason).....I was devastated to not get Kate bishop out.of this months cav as a 6 star especially considering I've opened like 30+.....got her as a 3-5 though. Yay

That's a valid point.
    I am a paragon player so I do also use 6*s for every content apart from one or two 5*s. I am a casual player, not focused on AW and mainly do monthly EQ stuff.
    I was just getting bored of using there insanely op champs like herc, nimrod, doom, shang chi, etc. Who just end even a TB EQ last boss in under 2 mins.
    That's why I was thinking of playing around with these new champs. And since I am in a casual alliance where I get kinda "not pro" opponents, those new champs will definitely fetch up some defencive Killa as they are all kinda tricky to fight.

Just my point of view. I just want to have fun in this game and not sweat.