Hercules immortality

BumpincherBumpincher Member Posts: 5
Me and lots of my tribe mates have had an issue with hercs immortality just bugging out and going away, this has happened in eq, aw,aq, and even story, something should be done for all of the items people have lost on this

Comments

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    I have faced similar situation. His immortality triggered, the yellow glow was present but his attack was not unblockable. I think it was BWDO in the side quest who was just blocking him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

I have faced similar situation. His immortality triggered, the yellow glow was present but his attack was not unblockable. I think it was BWDO in the side quest who was just blocking him.

Did you happen to trigger BWDO's evade? When she evades she inflicts a Sabotage debuff which would reduce your ability accuracy and could cause the Unblockable to fail.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★

Ansh_A said:

Did you happen to trigger BWDO's evade? When she evades she inflicts a Sabotage debuff which would reduce your ability accuracy and could cause the Unblockable to fail.
    Can it fail midway through? I did trigger her sabotage but Herc had already triggered immortality and got 5-6 combos into her through his unblockable. His invulnerability remained however, so it was weird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Ansh_A said:

Can it fail midway through? I did trigger her sabotage but Herc had already triggered immortality and got 5-6 combos into her through his unblockable. His invulnerability remained however, so it was weird.
    If the Unblockable triggered at all, it definitely should've stayed until immortality ended. No idea why it would stop working, but that could be a bug