**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest question and help

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
Right now, I use the following:

Iceman for NF
Venom for Scorpio and Mysterio
Dr. Doom for Carnage

Who is best for Mr. Negative, Spot, and Spider-Man 2099?

Also, how best to fight Spot?
I do good before I get to him and after him but Spot kills me everything.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    If you're talking level 5, just don't hit into spots block, watch for untouchable at 5+ spots and stay away from d.o.t since that bites you back during his sp1. Use parry heavy sparingly since he has a chance to resist. I just intercept everything.
    For negative, just pay attention to his sp1 and don't knock him down if you don't need to. If you're talking the boss node in general just limit your knockdowns and intercept everything. I only did level 5 so can't speak to other levels. Easy stuff though.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Yes, level 5. Thanx
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Nick handles Spot. For MrN, I used Venom and simply pushed him to Sp2 and didn’t knock him down. For SM2099, any number of champs can work…Venom, Nick, Iceman, AA.

Standing team was Venom, Nick, Shang, SpiderGwen and Hulkling.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Spidey on that node is so funny, he can't proc the node so you don't even need to worry abt it lol.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Ngl I preferred using champs without immunity for that triple threat node. Its just willpower food, more debuffs the merrier. Iceman is immune to all three debuffs so you won't get the willpower benefit.

Its more of a safety net than anything so you can do whatever's best for your account, just a heads up tho.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Aa can take spot and 2099.