**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki accepts a challenge and meets . . .

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,180 ★★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Hulk. Or should he go and meet Green Goblin now because of hulk's new buff? That goblin looks terrible to fight, but hulk doesn't look much better now. Anyone done it since Hulk has been buffed? I couldn't find an answer when it was posted 3 months ago. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/329678/loki-carinas-challenge-is-harder-now

I'm doing it because I have nothing left (except Carina LoL which I'll never do) and 46 revives and 2400 units wasting away and don't care about July 4th deals.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    I feel like it should be easier? Stealing the fury and unstoppable buffs.
  • Options
    They're passive unstoppables and he procures passive furies too in addition to regular furies. That's what I'm worried about since he can't steal them.
  • Options
    It’s done. Hulk wasn’t terrible, just a slog fest as you can’t get a fury buff anymore. I was able to heal up nicely by getting the energy vulnerability debuff while he was in gamma mode. It just took a long time. If only somehow I could now just make those LoL challenges just disappear so I wouldn’t have to look at them.