Bg disconnect bug

Maxus7Maxus7 Member Posts: 40
Has anyone else noticed that when your opponent rage quit on the final round you will get the disconnected bug and automatically lose the last round? Over the seasons i noticed this because it happens when the opponent gets an impossible match to win and I'm the one getting disconnected and lose

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Look at your history is not a lose bug...
  • Maxus7Maxus7 Member Posts: 40

The dude used HT vs Bishop. It's not just this time, I've definitely noticed this before
    That's not a rage quit... Looks like u forfeited the round...
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Opponent quit the final round today. I got the win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Maxus7 said:

The dude used HT vs Bishop. It's not just this time, I've definitely noticed this before

Usually when the enemy forfeits the final round, it shows a loss on your screen, but still counts the round as a win both in the match history and rewarding the medals. Your case seems to be completely different.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★
    Coppin said:

That's not a rage quit... Looks like u forfeited the round...

Think if you get disconnected between rounds, the next round is a forfeit.
    If you get disconnected within the fight of a round, it is a loss of that round.

Whether you can get back into a round seems to be dependent on who initiated the disconnect (if they can tell). I've had the following happen in a match:
    1) Round 1 wouldn't load, force quit hoping to get back in. Auto defeat, 0 points... vs 200
    2) Round 2 easily won
    3) Round 3, 100% health, launch sp3 that would have been a finisher, disconnect during sp3. Landed back in the fight everyone 100% health with 30 seconds left. Still win the round.

Maxus7 said:

Usually when the enemy forfeits the final round, it shows a loss on your screen, but still counts the round as a win both in the match history and rewarding the medals. Your case seems to be completely different.
    That's showing as a loss... See the -14
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Maxus7 said:

That's showing as a loss... See the -14
    Yeah, I'm just saying how it usually works and why their case is different since they actually did get a loss
  • ParatedParated Member Posts: 42
    PLEASE FIX THE STUPID DISCONNECT BUG!!! Lost 900 elder marks because of that ****!!!!

Just an example!!

3rd fight I had tigra vs absorbing man and finished in 30 seconds !!! Then this happens

Then I waited 2 minutes nothing happened and after 5 mins I reconnected and lost the match!!!

Because if you restart the game you get automatically 0 points !! Thanks
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Member Posts: 82
    Parated said:

PLEASE FIX THE STUPID DISCONNECT BUG!!! Lost 900 elder marks because of that ****!!!!

Just an example!!

3rd fight I had tigra vs absorbing man and finished in 30 seconds !!! Then this happens

Then I waited 2 minutes nothing happened and after 5 mins I reconnected and lost the match!!!

Because if you restart the game you get automatically 0 points !! Thanks

Get better