**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Kabam please tell me its a lie cheaters got…

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,143 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre reading comprehension -10. No, my suggestion is: do your job (which you're getting paid for) cause right now it doesn't even look like you care, hence all the issues I just mentioned in less than 4 months.

So they're banned but people still get matched with them quite frequently in GC, got it! That's some next level logic right there.

You don't know who gets banned or when they get banned so how do you even know you're getting matched with a hacker/modder who was banned/is banned?

"Doing their job" is exactly what I said. You want there to be no bugs which is what you consider a "heathier direction". You obviously think it's easy to run this game smoothly for as many devices it can with as many different connections there are, so what are they missing? Why can't they get it right but somehow you have the knowledge to do it?
    You don't, because they're not getting banned, did the sarcasm on that comment really fly over your head like that?

No it's not, doing their job right would be fixing some of the other issues I mentioned as well which are actually more important than bugs and latency, I don't know why you keep focusing on the issue that matters the least.
    I also never said the game has to be perfect and run smooth for everyone, that's just you twisting my words to kiss up on the forums as per usual. There will always be issues in the game which is understandable, but when you have that many issues every single month, someone is obviously not doing their job right.
    Again, you seem to think those issues you mentioned should have been fixed by now. So how do they fix it since they can't do it? You seem to think they're issues that are issue to resolve, so what's the answer?
    That's a very odd question. It's not that Kabam can't, they obviously can cause they have fixed similar issues before, they're just not giving those issues enough attention. At no point in any of my comments have I said they can't, they can they just don't care enough about some of them. They've banned people manually in BGs before, we even had a season with zero cheaters in top 500, now they can't do it? They obviously can.
    What benefit does Kabam get for not fixing things you said? Why wouldn't they fix input issues, lag or bugs if they can? There's not any benefit for them leaving anything in the game if they have the capabilities of fixing them. But obviously you have some sort of inside knowledge to know they don't care and whatnot.

Just like you said, no one should take you seriously keyboard warrior.
    Correct, they're just lazy. Are you always this dense? I keep having to spell everything out for you bud.

1. I said forum warrior not keyboard warrior, which doesn't apply to me since I don't live on these forums 24/7.
    2. That wasn't directed at you but if the shoe fits, wear it I guess 🤣
    Yes. They're just lazy. I'm sure you can do what they do and do it better right? You're an expert in the field with years of experience to be able to speak to their capabilities?
    Not necessarily, what I do know is that the games you mentioned earlier do fix game issues ten times faster than Kabam. I'm sure you'll give another dumb excuse though, using other games as examples only works when it fits your narrative correct? 🤣
    CoD and Fortnite are played on computers and game consoles that are basically computers. They're leagues easier to troubleshoot but guess what, they have more hackers and cheaters than MCOC does and they don't ban any faster the MCOC.

I see that you completely skipped my question. You call people lazy and accuse them of not wanting or willing to fix an issue. You sit there behind your screen tossing these things around and you really don't have a clue what it takes to do any of it.

Just blows my mind that people have attitudes like yours with zero experience in game development, programming etc.. I'm out. This conversation is completely pointless.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,456 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre reading comprehension -10. No, my suggestion is: do your job (which you're getting paid for) cause right now it doesn't even look like you care, hence all the issues I just mentioned in less than 4 months.

So they're banned but people still get matched with them quite frequently in GC, got it! That's some next level logic right there.

You don't know who gets banned or when they get banned so how do you even know you're getting matched with a hacker/modder who was banned/is banned?

"Doing their job" is exactly what I said. You want there to be no bugs which is what you consider a "heathier direction". You obviously think it's easy to run this game smoothly for as many devices it can with as many different connections there are, so what are they missing? Why can't they get it right but somehow you have the knowledge to do it?
    You don't, because they're not getting banned, did the sarcasm on that comment really fly over your head like that?

No it's not, doing their job right would be fixing some of the other issues I mentioned as well which are actually more important than bugs and latency, I don't know why you keep focusing on the issue that matters the least.
    I also never said the game has to be perfect and run smooth for everyone, that's just you twisting my words to kiss up on the forums as per usual. There will always be issues in the game which is understandable, but when you have that many issues every single month, someone is obviously not doing their job right.
    Again, you seem to think those issues you mentioned should have been fixed by now. So how do they fix it since they can't do it? You seem to think they're issues that are issue to resolve, so what's the answer?
    That's a very odd question. It's not that Kabam can't, they obviously can cause they have fixed similar issues before, they're just not giving those issues enough attention. At no point in any of my comments have I said they can't, they can they just don't care enough about some of them. They've banned people manually in BGs before, we even had a season with zero cheaters in top 500, now they can't do it? They obviously can.
    What benefit does Kabam get for not fixing things you said? Why wouldn't they fix input issues, lag or bugs if they can? There's not any benefit for them leaving anything in the game if they have the capabilities of fixing them. But obviously you have some sort of inside knowledge to know they don't care and whatnot.

Correct, they're just lazy. Are you always this dense? I keep having to spell everything out for you bud.

1. I said forum warrior not keyboard warrior, which doesn't apply to me since I don't live on these forums 24/7.
    Yes. They're just lazy. I'm sure you can do what they do and do it better right? You're an expert in the field with years of experience to be able to speak to their capabilities?
    Not necessarily, what I do know is that the games you mentioned earlier do fix game issues ten times faster than Kabam. I'm sure you'll give another dumb excuse though, using other games as examples only works when it fits your narrative correct? 🤣
    CoD and Fortnite are played on computers and game consoles that are basically computers. They're leagues easier to troubleshoot but guess what, they have more hackers and cheaters than MCOC does and they don't ban any faster the MCOC.

I see that you completely skipped my question. You call people lazy and accuse them of not wanting or willing to fix an issue. You sit there behind your screen tossing these things around and you really don't have a clue what it takes to do any of it.

Just blows my mind that people have attitudes like yours with zero experience in game development, programming etc.. I'm out. This conversation is completely pointless.
    As predicted, another excuse. It's okay buddy I'm sure you're right, that's why every single thing you post gets ratioed, have a good day 🤣
  • Options

Name one mobile game with as much complexity and longevity as this one. Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Injustice: Gods Among Us, 2013, not as complex due to it being older than mcoc, still gets updates to this day, not as many game issues. Injustice 2, 2017, a lot more complex than the first one but of course not as old, still not as many game issues as mcoc. Mortal Kombat, 2015, also not as many game issues. Anything else? This is getting old man lol.

They literally have these pinned on their site lol. Look familiar? Lol you're a joke.
  • Options

As predicted, another excuse. It's okay buddy I'm sure you're right, that's why every single thing you post gets ratioed, have a good day 🤣
    What excuse? W.T.F are you even talking about? Jesus.
  • Options

Zuko_ILC said:

What video?

There was already a fake forum post going around related to these bans. I think this screenshot is worth taking with a grain of salt, especially when we’re relying on the word of people who were banned for playing dishonestly. If it was actually given, I think there’s zero chance it was sent intentionally to people coming back from a ban. But if it was unintentionally sent, I sure hope it’s undone.

I don't think I've ever disagreed with you before but first time for everything. If Kabam had done anything to deserve the benefit of the doubt on anything in regards to cheating I would agree with you, but as most of us know, Kabam deserves the opposite of the benefit of the doubt based on historical precedent.
    Your dislike of Kabam doesn't stop proof being a black and white thing. Proof is not a screenshot of one ingame mail, no account name included, not even of one member that KT alleges.

If it's true, then Kabam can answer whether it was a mistake and what they'll do about it to fix it. Until then, I forgot it was guilty until proven innocent...
    This isn't a "oh he hates Kabam" sort of situation though. It's not like this distrust is caused by hate cause oh well he just hates Kabam, no this distrust is caused by the mountain of balancing, bugs, cheater issues etc that have plagued the game for the past 4-6 months. So you can't really blame people for taking this whole situation at face value, especially considering a lot of the people who were banned are top spenders.
    If this turns out to be a lie then good for Kabam, we'll all stand corrected but until they say something (which I doubt they will) people are free to think whatever they want to think.
    He was responding to a comment that said "Take this with a grain of salt, we're trusting the words of cheaters", and basically saying Kabam don't deserve a grain of salt, and lets trust the cheaters. That is not a logical response, it's an emotional one to fit in with not liking Kabam or their decisions.

I agree people can think whatever they want, but if they decide they *know* what happened based on a screenshot and the word of the modders and cheaters who got banned - they probably aren't thinking about it too smartly. Like I said, I don't know for sure what happened, but neither do you, or Chatter. So that's literally all Cat and I are saying. If you disagree with that, then you either don't take proof seriously enough and believe anything on the internet as long as it suits your opinion, or you trust modders way more than is reasonable.
    Giving an incompetent company (who couldn't or didn't want to get rid of arena bots for years cause they didn't care and also allowed these same modders to remain in top 500 GC during a full season of BGs) the benefit of the doubt isn't really thinking about it too smartly either imo, especially when the people banned were top spenders. Now, do I believe this whole situation is 100% real and I'm grabbing torches and pitchforks? Nah. Am I leaning more towards it being real than fake? Absolutely. I don't trust Kabam as much as I used to, I'm sure we all have our reasons.
    But you trust a former merc/cheater who constantly has to stir the pot to get views?
    Didn't kabam hire a merc/cheater?
    What? Who?
    Kararemike
    He wasn't either of those things.
  • Options

What excuse? W.T.F are you even talking about? Jesus.
    I said you'd reply with some dumb excuse about why you can't compare those videos games to mcoc when that's exactly what you did earlier, and I wasn't wrong. Take your L and move on my man stop being so triggered.
    Dumb excuse? You mean facts? I'm not the one taking any losses here my guy. You've thoroughly embarrassed yourself here.
  • Options

Name one mobile game with as much complexity and longevity as this one. Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Candy crush
    Is candy crush complex though?
  • Options

I find it interesting that demonzfyre, pikolu and groundedwisdom can personally attack and defame people and not have their comments deleted. They obviously are on Kabam's payroll. All of their comments are in defense of their overlords.

Person, it’s the weekend. Mods are usually not lurking around unless something very serious. Also comments get removed if necessary by mods when they are in no matter who they are. Heck I got a warning for something like a month or so ago