**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights crashing while loading, when Kingpin faces specific opponents

Device and Version: iPad 8th gen / LG G7 ThinQ

Device Operating System: iOS 15.5 / Android 9

Mobile Carrier: None at iPad / Vivo (**** ass brazillian provider) at the android phone

Cellular or WiFi: Crashes on Both

Game Version Installed: 40.0.1 (this bug was happening on the previous month version as well)

Game Mode: I'm guessing all modes, AQ and monthly quest for sure.

Champions Affected: Kingpin (mine is 6R4) against some specific champions (BWDO is 100% crash, happens agains some other champions too, but the game crashes so often that I can't pinpoint a 100% crash from other matches)

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: As I said, the game simply shuts itself if I enter a fight against a BW DO with Kingpin, since past month. I realized this bug doing AQ but was too lazy to report it, I was hoping that it was getting fixed, but the bug persists on the current version. It also happens with my Android smartphone (I mainly play on the tablet)

Screenshot or Video: Sure, check it out - you can see me crashing nonstop with kingpin, if I enter the fight with another champion it works just fine:

https://youtu.be/8FXWiuY7a6o

Since I use kingpin a lot (AQ champ), it would be nice if this can be fixed so I can stop losing half of my health when I forget the matches that will crash.

Comments