**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Massive Force World Alliance Kicked me

I was helping then like 4 or 5 months and I lost my Award at Aw and By Alliance so Ladder Kingkiller23 kicked me last 3 hours and I was helping them so he cannot alow that so he Said I've received numerous complaints about you Earning from other member and just kicked me for no reason to be of the team So ran out of patience and just kicked me like I was been there alliance in 4 5 Months like he kicked me out before We and By awards like just had to tell Kabam to help me I just got kicked and getting my Awards back Phase and thank you this is Earning20 Sigh offed.

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    your post is hard to follow exactly i assume due to poor english.
    but what i take from this is same as every story.
    You say you were kicked for no reason.
    He says there was complaints from other members about you.
    so there clearly is reason. just you may not see it, understand it, or like it.
    also doesn't matter if there is no reason they can do what they want.

send kabam a ticket telling them you were kicked and maybe they will help get you rewards.
    but posting here does nothing to help.
    just find a new ally and game on!
  • Options
    FycroFycro Posts: 21
    Moha84 said:

Fycro said:

we kicked him because he was being a dickhead to the leader and no one could understand what he was even saying.
    he also was dying a lot in war and he just complained to the leader and didn't listen to his advice

Childish move , let him get his rewards and then kick him , kabam has to lock kick option a week before getting rewards .
    I mean I'm just a member so I don't really have a say in kicking him lol
  • Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    Moha84 said:

Fycro said:

we kicked him because he was being a dickhead to the leader and no one could understand what he was even saying.
    he also was dying a lot in war and he just complained to the leader and didn't listen to his advice

kabam has to lock kick option a week before getting rewards .
    @Kabam Miike this is best solution.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★
    Moha84 said:

Fycro said:

Childish move , let him get his rewards and then kick him , kabam has to lock kick option a week before getting rewards .
    Too limiting between AW, BG and AQ rewards. Window to kick people would become very short.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    It's not the best time to kick someone since the rewards is dropping soon but when is a good time to kick someone from the Alliance. Since AQ, AW and BG rewards that do fiinish at the same time. It's really hard to find the perfect time to kick. If OP was rude and not listening than I would say kicking them right away is fair. No alliance should tolerate rude behavour till the perfect time to kick is right since there is no perfect time anymore. There are times when the officer or leader are the ones being rude and kicking someone for no reason. Most of the time there are two sides to every story and we only hear from one side.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Fycro said:

Moha84 said:

Fycro said:

I mean I'm just a member so I don't really have a say in kicking him lol
    Doesn’t matter. Anyone like this guy that would come to the forums and start shouting out names, and specifically player names, regarding his “unjust” kicking doesn’t belong in alliance play. And since he posted all the data, I looked at his account and stats, and compared it against the listed expectations of your alliance and the players, and he didn’t belong in there anyways. At the end of the day, alliance play is at your own risk.
  • Options
    EarningLoki19EarningLoki19 Posts: 6
    True and just the same thing as the last session and alliance of the endless group.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    100% deserved kick 👏