**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam trying to use long maintenance to get us to play Transformers forged to fight?

What do you guys think? like you know whats left after the game goes down? you cant go outside because the sun hurts your skin. you sure as heck cant talk to someone....i mean come on, lets be honest.....you play mcoc.....so thats all you have left right? go check out that other thing kabam did right? Man im sick of the big corporations trying to control me

Comments

• Lol not gonna lie, I downloaded forged to fight when it went down, played a bit, 100% first story chapter, leveled up like 3 champs, tried doing the challenge thing, easiest one took an hour to do the first chapter 100%, then I quit, went on line app, played jungle pang, quit that, downloaded color switch, and then quit that, took a shower and now I’m still waiting
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Ikr
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Tharpz wrote: »
    Lol not gonna lie, I downloaded forged to fight when it went down, played a bit, 100% first story chapter, leveled up like 3 champs, tried doing the challenge thing, easiest one took an hour to do the first chapter 100%, then I quit, went on line app, played jungle pang, quit that, downloaded color switch, and then quit that, took a shower and now I’m still waiting

i got it a while back on the global release and didnt think much of it. I returned due to the maintenance to find it in a better state than when i left the game. i think the fighting is pretty smooth even on my plebeian android. i think i may stay with it and see what happens. im not into transformers at all, but the same was true for marvel before i played mcoc
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Didn't even cross my mind.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Talk about conspiracy theories
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Such a creative thought. But you think much
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    you sir, are a dipstick. instead of doing that, kabam wouldnt think maybe, just maybe, you might.. read a book? do some dishes? watch tv? lol, stop.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Lol not really I never considered downloading it,I I never considered playing it, and I never thought about it once.

I have mutiple other interests, and lots of other things I can do with my time like go outside, talk to people, play other games, and sleep since it was going to be late when the game came back up.

I didn't really think about this game either much, I can stop playing when I want and have done so before.