4th of July

NukeNuke Member Posts: 69
I don’t put a lot of stock on what the ‘Experts’ think. But I don’t don’t see ANY posts about predictions. I used to like to watch. They have no idea I guess. Nobody wants to be wrong. And they’ve been real wrong. Anyone want to take a shot? Paragon.

Comments

• NukeNuke Member Posts: 69
    There is no YouTube post yet.
    Honestly. Can’t believe I’m first to ask. Lol
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Me niether
    Nuke said:

Honestly. Can’t believe I’m first to ask. Lol

I hope the first offer is worth It but someone has photos of the past year offers?
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    Most probably will get the 1k and 4k units bundle.. and rest keep it for cyber weekend or gladiator crystals
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    tough to predict how kabam will go really. The big question is will double dipping be allowed... which i would not be a fan of.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★

Keltan said:

Most probably will get the 1k and 4k units bundle.. and rest keep it for cyber weekend or gladiator crystals

what are gladiator crystals?
    When Gladiator the champion gets added to the game.
    None of the YouTubers have made any predictions that I’ve seen. I guess because of the new 7* they don’t want to be way off and hurt their status? Lol. Idk.
    2 weeks out. At this time last year you couldn’t throw a rock without hitting someone with a prediction.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    If there was ever a year to mimic 2020 and divide the offers, it’s this year. There are new paragons who want to build out a stable of r4 champs. There are older paragons who have 25+ champs at 6r4 or 7r1. With t6cc going into the BG store and monthly rewards, being able to max some of those champs out has to be interesting than yet another r4.

I’ve moved into the second category with two r5, 18 more r4 and 6 7-stars. Looking at the 2022 offers as a baseline, here’s what I have:

1000 units: 6-star nexus, 1-2 gem, and 20 sig stone crystals

4000 units: class nexus selector, 5 t5cc, 3 t6b and t3a, 100 generic sigs

I’ll post my 10k and 3k guesses later
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    Gogi said:

tough to predict how kabam will go really. The big question is will double dipping be allowed... which i would not be a fan of.

I don't see the issue here. If players wants to buy the offers, why shouldn't they be allowed to do so? It does not affect your wallet nor you account. If people want to invest money in the game, then they should. People are trying to make a bigger deal about it then it is..
    The big deal is people near the top will have to spend 1400 instead of 700 to stay near the top, and the mere existence of double dipping could have the balance/QA team water down the individual money deals to help preserve some sort of balance.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I have 20k units I hope to have fun with that without the odins. Then I save for Christmas hoping that the banquet will come back 🙏🏻
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    Nuke said:

2 weeks out. At this time last year you couldn’t throw a rock without hitting someone with a prediction.

Calm down. There will be plenty of videos. Then everyone will be asking about summer summoner appreciation and how it will look.
    I’m calm. Thanks for the constructive reply. Lol
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Guesses are hard. Not least of which because I don’t know what I want. Lol. I am not rank4ing six stars with anything except gems right now. As those resources go into R5/R2. So I kind of hope for gems, as I want a Kabam to make the decision for me? Youd think I’d be responsible enough that if they just threw tons of resources at me, i would take some of those champs up, but I won’t.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 581 ★★★★
    I’m on a newer account, only uncollected, so my wants are vastly different than most other people’s. I would love a 5* nexus crystal because there are so many champs I want to pull but keep missing. Also if they managed to offer a 6* awakening for me that would be amazing but I have a feeling I have a long time to wait before I get my hands on a 6* awakening.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    They are 100% going to sprinkle relic rank up mats that nobody wants into EVERY deal. Both actual money and units/mail offers......I've never been a big spender in this game because "assets" depreciate so quick....just a year ago you got a 6 star and r1-2 gem as part of the first deal ....t2 alphas and t5 basics are basically free in the game now. I imagine they have to start off with a class nexus selector, a generic 2-3 minimum, maybe some sig stones and every unit deal should have 7 star shards.. ....I imagine it'll be 1k in first deal, then 3-4k in second deal and 7500 in 10k unit deal. I just really really really hope there isn't even a mention of relic materials or at least give everyone 2 options......what they should do, but won't... Is have a store. Simple, clean , options....it'd be perfect
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
    Any chance they drop another pool of 7* this July 4th???

How long after they introduced 6* that they expanded the original pool?
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,110 ★★★★
    The last 2 years July 4th was underwhelming compared to black friday, usualy it was only a small step up in value from the previous black friday infact.

I hope that's how it goes again this year because I blew all my units on the paragon event!
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Any chance they drop another pool of 7* this July 4th???

How long after they introduced 6* that they expanded the original pool?

Anything is possible.,,. It was stated in the stream that not all 7* added will go into the Titan crystal first. I would still put it at highly unlikely however.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    A million 7* shards for 10 yen.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Member Posts: 311 ★★
    100 buck offers probably will have 4-5 gems for paragon..I’m more curious to see what the online store offers compared to in game…I could see the 4-5 gem with titan shards and paragon nexus crystals maybe makes sense
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,395 ★★★★★
    Is this the deals with a store or the one with unit packs
    Frnkielo said:

100 buck offers probably will have 4-5 gems for paragon..I’m more curious to see what the online store offers compared to in game…I could see the 4-5 gem with titan shards and paragon nexus crystals maybe makes sense

From your mouth to Kabam's ears....

But I'd be shocked by a 4-5 gem in the Odin. Maybe a 3-4 gem and a 4-5 in the highest unit package.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Gogi said:

I don't see the issue here. If players wants to buy the offers, why shouldn't they be allowed to do so? It does not affect your wallet nor you account. If people want to invest money in the game, then they should. People are trying to make a bigger deal about it then it is..
    The big deal is people near the top will have to spend 1400 instead of 700 to stay near the top, and the mere existence of double dipping could have the balance/QA team water down the individual money deals to help preserve some sort of balance.
    This is still not an issue, If they have the money and are willing to spend they should be able to.
    Every player by now should know not just in this game, if there are pay options players that invest in the game will always be ahead of those who spend little to none.
    These complaint are exhausting to read everyday, players needs to know their limit. If you don't invest in the game don't expect to compete at the top any time soon, I am no big spender I can throw in 10€ if I see that a deal is good but I still know my limits.