**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Skill r3s and r4s

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
I can take a couple to R3 and one skill to R4 and wondering if I'm missing something. Kingpin and korg are already R4 and I have others that can solve many skill challenges (R4 apoc, R4 cable, R4 sig 180 Angela, R4 corvus for shurg, true strike/evade counter and concussion).

I run suicides 24/7 and was originally thinking Aegon for the next marathon content that has counters for my R5 herc. But with multi use that much more important (monthly EQ, BGs, defence), I'm wondering if I'm missing anything with zemo, jabari, Kate, attuma, mantis, xbones etc. I have skill gems and sig stones. Probably never going to take nick past R3.

I use hit monkey and og black panther (due to herc) the most at the moment. And I'm also reluctant to take up anyone that doesn't need a dupe and is a near term 7*.

So, who should it be?

Skill r3s and r4s 43 votes

Og black panther
4%
cfpreludeJarvisrei 2 votes
Aegon
0%
Hit monkey
13%
JragonMaster170SirGamesBondNikunj_95TrongNovKnightOfTheRealmWindows10 6 votes
Attuma
4%
RockyshockyDart1981 2 votes
Kate
55%
DL864RayhanIshaqueIceBobbyUnobtainiumClawsdzikidzikXreissVedantMehtaFigi2figiRenaxqq[Deleted User]Ioniqus_797JT_SupremeabamUltragamerDouble_HelixMarostrange2005mbgibsonTrono_the_Great89HdezYogesh_123 24 votes
Jabari
4%
TheGodfather39Mknight123 2 votes
Zemo
6%
Josh51700Terry_BolleaGeneralMerce 3 votes
Xbones
2%
Tnkeesman 1 vote
Mantis
0%
Duh... You're missing the obvious (see below
6%
pseudosaneRonSwansonHuskerCool 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Kate
    She can do Everest content like Aegon and she nukes in bgs and she’s pretty good on defense.
  • Options
    (I missed Shang chi in my list...)
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Hit monkey
    Nick is definitely your best choice. Not sure why he wasn’t on the poll. Kate and Monkey would be my next
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 487 ★★★
    Kate

Nick is definitely your best choice. Not sure why he wasn’t on the poll. Kate and Monkey would be my next

KP tops all of those
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Hit monkey

KP tops all of those
    Not nick
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Kate

He literally said he wasn’t going to rank Nick past r3.
  • Options
    Wow, the Kate hype is real! Is she viable with suicides??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Kate

Wow, the Kate hype is real! Is she viable with suicides??

From what I've seen, she's still amazing with them
    https://youtu.be/OyjitzR4SGc
  • Options
    Duh... You're missing the obvious (see below
    if you have scorp ranked... Agent Venom is your obvious choice.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey
    Best recoil mastery champ from your options.
    The nunchuck Monkaaay

Kate can handle the BG fights with recoils as she only needs 1 sp2 to nuke, but she is close to bad for rest of the content with constant debuffs.

Do aegon when the Everest content actually arrives. R4 materials are becoming easier to get. You'll know if you need him.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 487 ★★★
    Kate

KP tops all of those
    Not nick
    KP is much better options then nick removed debuffs without knocked down free regen with willpower doesn’t need to stick at 30% for good damage just a much better option
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★

KP tops all of those
    Not nick
    KP is much better options then nick removed debuffs without knocked down free regen with willpower doesn’t need to stick at 30% for good damage just a much better option
    He said KP was already R4.