What is this catalyst useful for?

SlurpZeDerpSlurpZeDerp Member Posts: 47
I don’t see many of my characters who use this to upgrade and I have very little idea what it does.

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Member Posts: 346 ★★
    Do you even have an r4?
  • SlurpZeDerpSlurpZeDerp Member Posts: 47
    Crumb3307 said:

Do you even have an r4?

I just got one and now I see where it’s useful
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’ll take it
  • SlurpZeDerpSlurpZeDerp Member Posts: 47
    ahmynuts said:

Im genuinely surprised you managed to get to this point without hitting level 60

Yeah I don’t know why but I’m like only getting science I haven’t even gotten anything from the mutant and skill class at all and barely anything in the others
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,542 ★★★★★
    Very Derpy
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Better call Saul...
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    😂😂😂😂 the hate is real
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Rasilover said:

How are these level 53’s getting t6cc before me? 😭

Modded accounts that have been sold? 🤷‍♂️
    🧐
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    I,ll believe It but what are the chances you get science out 20 5% crystals and some 1% and 2% crystals. No really can someone do the math?
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    a lot of modders don't have brain cells or just plain dumb😂
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

How are these level 53’s getting t6cc before me? 😭

I can’t even get those t6bc sweating
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    8000 quest fights and already completed 8.2, that’s crazy!
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 948 ★★★
    Why are you guys hating on him? The content is super easy to complete. I’m level 58 with three T6CC and I don’t spend.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,499 ★★★★★

Why are you guys hating on him? The content is super easy to complete. I’m level 58 with three T6CC and I don’t spend.

Probably because some of us have been playing years and we don't have them, or are just amassing them. Then someone comes along and asks what this thing is. Lol.
    I'm not saying the hate is okay, just that there will be questions.
    It’s funny actually. The difficulty of the story content is laughable when you consider the insane rewards it gives. 8.2 gives 3.3 r4s and a decent bit of T6CC already. It’s free content and level 53 can easily get it done. I’ve explored 8.1 and 8.2 and I’m not 60 either
    See, that I don't understand. Content rushing isn't good overall. Maybe I'm old school (and I definitely take too long with Story), but it's also important to develop an Account in other ways as well. It's not just about hitting the ceiling.
    I also don't necessarily consider it THAT easy. Especially since you have to make it through everything else to get to 8.2.
    I rush content and explore it as fast as I can the minute it drops… it’s just a way of playing and clearly one that he also engages in. There’s no reason to call him a modder just because all of you take three years to beat one story quest.

I rush content and explore it as fast as I can the minute it drops… it’s just a way of playing and clearly one that he also engages in. There’s no reason to call him a modder just because all of you take three years to beat one story quest.

I speak for myself. Nor did I call anyone anything. I don't think the majority of people here take 3 years.

I speak for myself. Nor did I call anyone anything. I don't think the majority of people here take 3 years.
    I wasn’t referring to you. I should’ve specified
    This thread just needs to get shut down. The question was answered and everything following is useless conversation, to put it mildly