What is this catalyst useful for?

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,499 ★★★★★

I rush content and explore it as fast as I can the minute it drops… it’s just a way of playing and clearly one that he also engages in. There’s no reason to call him a modder just because all of you take three years to beat one story quest.

I speak for myself. Nor did I call anyone anything. I don't think the majority of people here take 3 years.
    I wasn’t referring to you. I should’ve specified
    All good. I think it's a byproduct of BGs. People are on the lookout for modders.
  • SlurpZeDerpSlurpZeDerp Member Posts: 47

I,ll believe It but what are the chances you get science out 20 5% crystals and some 1% and 2% crystals. No really can someone do the math?

I got 3 of the sciences out of the 25% thing and one was a comic it’s some of the stuff u get for beating 8.2.

Hackers really be out here exposing themselves 🤦‍♂️

Dude I’m not a hacker, I killed bahmut and just got mainly science and when exploring 8.2 got lots of science out the 5% things
    Yeah yeah, you just created an account and run straight to Bahamut bcoz the content is so easy these days to complete 🤔🤣🤣
    Yes I made my account in late January of this year after my friend told me about the game and to play. He also said the best rewards were in the story and battegrounds and to do side quest and event not much else mattered to progress. So I mainly just kept pushing the story
    edited June 2023

Prove me wrong and show you fight against Bahamut, preferably video...

https://youtu.be/ZICA-_Q2gnM

Here, I posted a video to YouTube of my first ever try/fight against bhamut, (I like to screen record my very first encounters with some cool bosses) I didn’t do great obviously because it was my first try and I was unfamiliar with the timing and moves only watched a YouTube guide beforehand. But I hope this video is enough proof for you.

• FloorKillerFloorKiller Member Posts: 149 ★★

Prove me wrong and show you fight against Bahamut, preferably video...

https://youtu.be/ZICA-_Q2gnM

Here, I posted a video to YouTube of my first ever try/fight against bhamut, (I like to screen record my very first encounters with some cool bosses) I didn’t do great obviously because it was my first try and I was unfamiliar with the timing and moves only watched a YouTube guide beforehand. But I hope this video is enough proof for you.

Great skills, thanks 4 posting! 👍
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    I explored bahamet first week and seeing this video made me remember the actual fight. Forgot about the abilities